Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Alias - Official Discussion Thread

sam24

[101]Oct 10, 2011
    • level: 3
    I highly doubt alias will ever be back unless the do a remake (which seems to be the way hollywood is going lately). Most of the cast have moved on to other venues if they were to make something it would be more likely a movie but i wouldn't bet on it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sam24

[102]Oct 10, 2011
    • level: 3
    Well season 5 is considered the worst primarily because the final season seemed rushed and most of the cast were off the show by then and s/l weren't concluded (weiz and nadia) . Jennifer gardener was on her maturnity leave for a huge portion and her replacement was not very good. The stories also lapse what the pervious stories had but i think the biggest is the fact that alot of the characters that we loved over the first 4 years were gone and they focused on new agents that we didn't care about. Also most fans were extremely disappointed in the ending I was glad they brought vaughn back and we got a ending with sydney but i have to say i was disappointed that they killed off irina/jack i thought there would have been some cool twist at the end for them but instead they did the perdictiable thing and seemed more of them finding a quick way to end the show then to do it write, In my opinion they should have just stopped at the end of season 4 maybe not end it the way they did with vaughn and syn in the car accident but it would have been a lot better then season 5. Season 5 seemed to rewrite the way the characters were in the first four season that we don't reconise them or they just disappeared with no ending. Introduction of rachel nickols and balthazar getty seemed pointless and a waste of time
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.