Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Alias - The Lost Episode

Alias2001

[1]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 16

This is the Lost Episode of ALIAS.

Destiny

Sydney returns from maternity leave after giving birth to baby Jack. She learns that her mother is indeed alive and that after their last encounter when Sydney gave birth to Isabelle, her mother knew that the CIA would be after her. So she created another clone, which battled Sydney in the roof in the Season 5 finale. She also learns that she is working with Sark, and they've found a way to cure Sloane. Sydney and the team must beat Sark and Irina. Sark and Irina cure Sloane and break Peyton out of jail. When Peyton, Sark, and Irina are dead, Sydney discovers the only thing that can reverse Sloane's immortality - the blood of the Chosen one. 

Edited on 07/28/2006 10:18am
    Edited 7 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MovieMark17

[2]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 35
    This is considered fan fiction and will most likely be deleted. However, on youtube a member here has created a 3D lost episode, which is extremely impressive! Check it out!

Alias2001

[3]Jul 23, 2006

MovieMark17 wrote:
    This is considered fan fiction and will most likely be deleted. However, on youtube a member here has created a 3D lost episode, which is extremely impressive! Check it out!

They didn't delete the fan fiction thread on the "Everybody Loves Raymond" board, so mine probably won't be deleted.

CTU81

[4]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 25
    Alias2001 wrote:
    They also cure Jack, but kidnap and torture him.

They cure Jack?

He blew himself up into a million pieces. How the hell do you cure that?

I understand that you miss the show and wish it was still on, but cure Jack? This fan fiction is rediculous.

The show's over, let it go.

Alias2001

[5]Jul 24, 2006
    Jack's not immortal like Sloane?  And just so you know, if you don't like the board, don't go on the damn thing. Simple as that, it's not rocket science.
    Edited on 07/24/2006 11:38am

archangelcory16

[6]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 32
    If you want to create a fictional season six you should go back and rewrite the last half of season five so it will be more open-ended...they crammed enough stuff in that season to last halfway through season six.

CTU81

[7]Jul 25, 2006
    Alias2001 wrote:
    Jack's not immortal like Sloane?  And just so you know, if you don't like the board, don't go on the damn thing. Simple as that, it's not rocket science.

No Jack cant be immortal like Sloane. Sloane is only immortal because he fell into that pool of the Rambaldi water or whatever it was. Jack didn't and blew himself up into a million tiny little pieces.

I don't have anything against fan-fiction boards unless the person who creates does something stupid like saying "They cure Jack". Thats the dumbest thing I've ever read. If you're going to attempt to write a 6th season, atleast be creative and come up with something that makes sense.

Alias2001

[8]Jul 25, 2006

CTU81 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    No Jack cant be immortal like Sloane. Sloane is only immortal because he fell into that pool of the Rambaldi water or whatever it was. Jack didn't and blew himself up into a million tiny little pieces. I don't have anything against fan-fiction boards unless the person who creates does something stupid like saying "They cure Jack". Thats the dumbest thing I've ever read. If you're going to attempt to write a 6th season, atleast be creative and come up with something that makes sense.

OK I fixed it. Being that you seem to be so f*cking b!tchy about it, you can do the next episode. Let's see how stupid your f*cking episode is. If you don't like the board, don't f*cking go on it, dumba$$. At least my short summary is better than those damn Harry Potter books and movies.

Edited on 07/25/2006 12:16pm

CTU81

[9]Jul 25, 2006
    Alias2001 wrote:
    OK I fixed it. Being that you seem to be so f*cking b!tchy about it, you can do the next episode. Let's see how stupid your f*cking episode is. If you don't like the board, don't f*cking go on it, dumba$$. At least my short summary is better than those damn Harry Potter books and movies

Theres nothing funnier than a swear-filled rant from someone in middle school.

I dont need to make an episode, because unlike the little child you are, I'm not complaining about how the show is over. I'm perfectly happy with the 5 years they gave us and I don't want more.

And yes you're right, you're crappy little summary that makes no sense is much better than something written by a real author who actually knows how to use the english language. Keep up the good work and let me know when you're first novel is published...or better yet when you're script gets made.

Alias2001

[10]Jul 26, 2006

archangelcory16 wrote:
    If you want to create a fictional season six you should go back and rewrite the last half of season five so it will be more open-ended...they crammed enough stuff in that season to last halfway through season six.

Not a bad idea.

Alias2001

[11]Jul 26, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 07/26/2006 8:39pm

Alias2001

[12]Jul 27, 2006

CTU81 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    OK I fixed it. Being that you seem to be so f*cking b!tchy about it, you can do the next episode. Let's see how stupid your f*cking episode is. If you don't like the board, don't f*cking go on it, dumba$$. At least my short summary is better than those damn Harry Potter books and movies
    Theres nothing funnier than a swear-filled rant from someone in middle school. I dont need to make an episode, because unlike the little child you are, I'm not complaining about how the show is over. I'm perfectly happy with the 5 years they gave us and I don't want more. And yes you're right, you're crappy little summary that makes no sense is much better than something written by a real author who actually knows how to use the english language. Keep up the good work and let me know when you're first novel is published...or better yet when you're script gets made.

Just so you know, dumba$$, I am working on a book. It is a series of 5 books. Unless I do choose to write a script and send it to ABC. But a book is my main objective. I know a lot of people in the acting business.

CTU81

[13]Jul 28, 2006
    Alias2001 wrote:
    I am working on a book. It is a series of 5 books.

And judging from your amazing ability to create a plot for another season of Alias, I'm sure your books will be a huge hit. I'll be sure to look for them in the 99 cent bargain bin.

Alias2001

[14]Jul 28, 2006

CTU81 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    I am working on a book. It is a series of 5 books.
    And judging from your amazing ability to create a plot for another season of Alias, I'm sure your books will be a huge hit. I'll be sure to look for them in the 99 cent bargain bin.

Listen, b!tch, I thought Jack was immortal because I thought he died when Sydney took off in the chopper. Then when I seen Sloane resurrect and I seen Jack there, I thought he was immortal. BTW if you think your so good at this sh!t, we'll see who can write a book first. Then we'll post it on this thread. Ok.

BTW I changed it to the Lost Episode of ALIAS.

maxpower03

[15]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 42

Alias2001 wrote:
    Listen, b!tch, I thought Jack was immortal because I thought he died when Sydney took off in the chopper. Then when I seen Sloane resurrect and I seen Jack there, I thought he was immortal. BTW if you think your so good at this sh!t, we'll see who can write a book first. Then we'll post it on this thread. Ok.

Would you grow up a little? You sound like a moronic 10-year-old, with your "let's see who can do it first" "wah wah wah!" and the needless cursing.

CTU81

[17]Jul 31, 2006
    you are a sad excuse for a human being

Alias2001

[18]Jul 31, 2006

CTU81 wrote:
    you are a sad excuse for a human being

Really? Well, first off, I can actually write a book. Second, you should speak, because JACK BAUER SUCKS!!!!!! 24 SUCKS!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!! You are just upset because I'm actually going to make something of my life and you're going to die a virgin.

maxpower03

[19]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 42

Is there any possible way you could stop being so goddamn annoying? Going around screaming like you're something special. People who act like they'll have eternal success all their life and yell at others for no reason usually end up depressed loners with around thirty cats. So far, your writing has proved to be unoriginal, repetitive and tedious. Sure, you're so gonna be the next Stephen King, right?

Alias2001

[20]Jul 31, 2006
    maxpower03 wrote:

Is there any possible way you could stop being so goddamn annoying? Going around screaming like you're something special. People who act like they'll have eternal success all their life and yell at others for no reason usually end up depressed loners with around thirty cats. So far, your writing has proved to be unoriginal, repetitive and tedious. Sure, you're so gonna be the next Stephen King, right?

First off, I don't care what you think because I like it and that's all that matters.

Second, I didn't ask for your judgement.

Third, nobody ever said you had to read my idea.

Fourth, I understand that ALIAS is over, and that's part of the reason you keep posting, but it at least deserved a season of 22 episodes. ALIAS was perfect for me. I wish it could have been longer, but it wasn't, so I decided to let people post their fantasy of a lost episode.

Fifth, I love cats, so I'll have a lot anyway.

Sixth, every teacher I had since the first grade said I was going to grow up to be a writer.

Seventh, I actually have an idea of what I'm going to make of my life.