Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Alias - The Lost Episode

  • Avatar of maxpower03

    maxpower03

    [21]Jul 31, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,728

    Alias2001 wrote:
    Second, I didn't ask for your judgement.

    You didn't ask for it, but since you posted it on the internet, I have the right to judge it.

    Alias2001 wrote:
    Third, nobody ever said you had to read my idea.

    Yes, I think I know that.

    Alias2001 wrote:
    Sixth, every teacher I had since the first grade said I was going to grow up to be a writer.

    Yes, but that doesn't exactly guarantee you'll be a writer, does it? If I was taken to the zoo when I was 3 and I dressed in a penguin outfit, and my mom said "you're gonna be the cutest little penguin when you grow up", does that mean I will actually mutate into a penguin when I'm older?

    Alias2001 wrote:
    Seventh, I actually have an idea of what I'm going to make of my life.

    As do many people, but that doesn't guarantee that it will actually happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CTU81

    CTU81

    [22]Jul 31, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 427
    Alias2001 wrote:

    Really? Well, first off, I can actually write a book. Second, you should speak, because JACK BAUER SUCKS!!!!!! 24 SUCKS!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!! You are just upset because I'm actually going to make something of my life and you're going to die a virgin.

    Such a creative and imaginative response right there. You definitely showed your creative writing prowess with that response. The best you could come up with is to weakly insinuate that I'm going to die a virgin?? And you claim to be creative enough to write books.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [23]Aug 1, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955
    maxpower03 wrote:

    Alias2001 wrote:
    Second, I didn't ask for your judgement.

    You didn't ask for it, but since you posted it on the internet, I have the right to judge it.

    Alias2001 wrote:
    Third, nobody ever said you had to read my idea.

    Yes, I think I know that.

    Alias2001 wrote:
    Sixth, every teacher I had since the first grade said I was going to grow up to be a writer.

    Yes, but that doesn't exactly guarantee you'll be a writer, does it? If I was taken to the zoo when I was 3 and I dressed in a penguin outfit, and my mom said "you're gonna be the cutest little penguin when you grow up", does that mean I will actually mutate into a penguin when I'm older?

    Alias2001 wrote:
    Seventh, I actually have an idea of what I'm going to make of my life.

    As do many people, but that doesn't guarantee that it will actually happen.

    I'm glad we finally reached an understanding.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [24]Aug 1, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955
    CTU81 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:

    Really? Well, first off, I can actually write a book. Second, you should speak, because JACK BAUER SUCKS!!!!!! 24 SUCKS!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!! You are just upset because I'm actually going to make something of my life and you're going to die a virgin.

    Such a creative and imaginative response right there. You definitely showed your creative writing prowess with that response. The best you could come up with is to weakly insinuate that I'm going to die a virgin?? And you claim to be creative enough to write books.

    First off, I can write a book, ON ANY TOPIC.

    Second, you're really getting on my damn nerves.

    Third, I don't see you determined to do anything with your life.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CTU81

    CTU81

    [25]Aug 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 427
    Alias2001 wrote:

    First off, I can write a book, ON ANY TOPIC.

    Your first book should be about how to act like a 5 year old on message boards. You're a pro at that.

    Alias2001 wrote:

    Second, you're really getting on my damn nerves.

    Thank you.

     

    Alias2001 wrote:

    Third, I don't see you determined to do anything with your life.

    Is this supposed to hurt my feelings? Unlike you I don't flame message boards about how good of a writer I am and how I CAN WRITE A BOOK ON ANY TOPIC I WANT!! YOU SUCK!!! I have plenty of plans for my life and I'm very determined. I'm just not determined to share them with a bratty middle-schooler like you.

    Edited on 08/02/2006 8:57am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [26]Aug 2, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955
    CTU81 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:

    First off, I can write a book, ON ANY TOPIC.

    Your first book should be about how to act like a 5 year old on message boards. You're a pro at that.

    Alias2001 wrote:

    Second, you're really getting on my damn nerves.

    Thank you.

     

    Alias2001 wrote:

    Third, I don't see you determined to do anything with your life.

    Is this supposed to hurt my feelings? Unlike you I don't flame message boards about how good of a writer I am and how I CAN WRITE A BOOK ON ANY TOPIC I WANT!! YOU SUCK!!! I have plenty of plans for my life and I'm very determined. I'm just not determined to share them with a bratty middle-schooler like you.

    First off, I can write a book. I'm finishing off the storyline for the first book. At the end of every book, there will be a cliffhanger. I'm only writing a book if I choose not to write a script. I have plenty of contacts in the acting business. I'm not acting like the 5-year-old, you are. Someone just starts a thread of what they would like to see, and you flood it with your sh!t because you don't like the thread. That's exactly what you did here.

    Second, you should mind your own damn business because I'm not in middle school, as I said earlier. You're just wasting your time fighting with me. It's not meant to hurt your feelings. I'm not bratty, b!tch, you're just getting me really f**king pissed. So frankely, YOU SUCK, AS DOES JACK BAUER AND 24!! If you don't like the board, nobody's pointing a gun to your head to go on the damn thing. OK? You hate the board so much, don't post on it again. Because if you do, I'm going to start flooding all your blogs, and all your posts.

    Edited on 08/02/2006 10:16am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maxpower03

    maxpower03

    [27]Aug 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,728

    Alias2001 wrote:
    First off, I can write a book. I'm finishing off the storyline for the first book. At the end of every book, there will be a cliffhanger. I'm only writing a book if I choose not to write a script. I have plenty of contacts in the acting business. I'm not acting like the 5-year-old, you are. Someone just starts a thread of what they would like to see, and you flood it with your sh!t because you don't like the thread. That's exactly what you did here.

    Second, you should mind your own damn business because I'm not in middle school, as I said earlier. You're just wasting your time fighting with me. It's not meant to hurt your feelings. I'm not bratty, b!tch, you're just getting me really f**king pissed. So frankely, YOU SUCK, AS DOES JACK BAUER AND 24!! If you don't like the board, nobody's pointing a gun to your head to go on the damn thing. OK? You hate the board so much, don't post on it again. Because if you do, I'm going to start flooding all your blogs, and all your posts.

    I think you need to calm down a little. Any sane person in the acting business or publishing business would never take on somebody with such a diva-like bad attitude. You may be annoyed at what people are saying to you, but screaming and yelling, offending people, making false claims and repeatedly cursing makes you out to be a juvenile fool who is completely unable to take part in a sensible, adult conversation.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CTU81

    CTU81

    [28]Aug 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 427
    Alias2001 wrote:
    You hate the board so much, don't post on it again. Because if you do, I'm going to start flooding all your blogs, and all your posts.
    I never said I didn't like the board, I just don't like you. You're going to flood all of my blogs and my posts?? OH NO, please don't do that. It would ruin my life.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [29]Aug 2, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955

    CTU81 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    You hate the board so much, don't post on it again. Because if you do, I'm going to start flooding all your blogs, and all your posts.
    I never said I didn't like the board, I just don't like you. You're going to flood all of my blogs and my posts?? OH NO, please don't do that. It would ruin my life.

    If you don't like me, don't have anything to do with me. That means don't go on threads I created, don't comment on my blogs or reviews, don't do anything that has me or my TV.com account involved on it. I know it wouldn't ruin you're life, but it would make you very pissed.

    Edited on 08/02/2006 11:58am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maxpower03

    maxpower03

    [30]Aug 4, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,728

    Alias2001 wrote:
    LISTEN, B!TCHES, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BOARD, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ON AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO F**KING COMMENT. YOU SHOULD SPEAK OF ACTING LIKE A MORONIC 10-YEAR-OLD, YOU HAVE ELMO AS YOUR PROFILE IMAGE. JUST SO YOU KNOW I CAN WRITE A BOOK. I EVEN STARTED WRITING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF A BOOK, UNTIL I DECIDED TO WAIT UNTIL I CAN ADD MORE STORYLINES.

    I find it hilarious that you attack me for having an Elmo icon, claiming that anybody who has an icon of a children's show makes them a moronic 10-year-old, before changing your icon to a character from South Park. So, in your logic, if a 5-year-old walked down the street wearing a shirt with Einstein printed on it, that would make him a genius?

    Doesn't make much sense, does it?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [31]Aug 4, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955
    Just so you know, SOUTH PARK is for a mature audience. Elmo is for 2-year-olds. All jokes aside, you should be a psychiatrist. You'd be able to help a lot of people.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maxpower03

    maxpower03

    [32]Aug 4, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,728
    Either way, I still don't see how having an icon of a character from a kid's show means that the person with that icon is juvenile. Can I ask, how old are you?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [33]Aug 4, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955

    I didn't say you were juvenile, you told me to grow up, and I told you that you shouldn't say that because you had Elmo as your icon and that you should grow up. I changed my icon back to what it was, as you can see. If you don't like the idea of there being an imaginary Lost Episode of ALIAS, I don't care. This is just a thread for people to share an episode of ALIAS that they would like to see happen. You might find it pointless, but everyone is doing it. There's a FRIENDS Imaginary Season 10 thread, and an Everybody Loves Raymond Season 10 and 11 Imaginary thread. So if you don't like the idea, my advice is: Don't waste your time by going on. I'm not yelling at you, just giving advice.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of keith22

    keith22

    [34]Aug 5, 2006
    • member since: 05/06/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 536
    is there?????????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [35]Aug 5, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955

    keith22 wrote:
    is there?????????

    Yes, indeed.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Page_47

    Page_47

    [36]Aug 8, 2006
    • member since: 07/08/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 811
    Um... hello again...
    Since this is the Lost Episode thread and someone mentioned it earlier I thought I'd post this link to my video of a lost episode. I hope you don't think I'm TOO sad for making it!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klmOpy0RiUI

    Alias2001 since this is your thread if you don't want this up you can ask me to remove it and I'll make a new thread for it but I don't mind either way.

    The next episodes up soon!
    If you wana contact me use my youtube mail because my pc is broken right now but my pal is on youtube all the time and can check my mail for me there.

    Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [37]Aug 9, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955

    Page_47 wrote:
    Um... hello again... Since this is the Lost Episode thread and someone mentioned it earlier I thought I'd post this link to my video of a lost episode. I hope you don't think I'm TOO sad for making it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klmOpy0RiUI Alias2001 since this is your thread if you don't want this up you can ask me to remove it and I'll make a new thread for it but I don't mind either way. The next episodes up soon! If you wana contact me use my youtube mail because my pc is broken right now but my pal is on youtube all the time and can check my mail for me there. Thanks!

    It is fine. It is perfectly OK to keep your own idea of a Lost Episode on this thread.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Barbie_Q

    Barbie_Q

    [38]Aug 9, 2006
    • member since: 08/10/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6

    First off: You're first 3 points all pretty much say that same thing "I have my opinion, and that's all that matters, so you can keep your opinions to yourself. I won't listen to them anyways."

    Second: Posting fan-fictions is alright. Chewing people out for saying how that couldn't work is not. (If you indeed become a writer, you will have critics down your throat at the smallest detail that couldn't happen, so you can say this is just getting you used to the real world.)

    Third: Cats smell. If you have a lot, you will smell.

    Fourth: Elementary teachers always say that. I've had 3 teachers tell me I will become president, it doesn't make ot true. Also, writers' work is terrible. You could write 10 books, but it's likely that only 1 will make it.

    Fifth: Good luck with that.

    Sixth: If you really are a writer, punctuation and the correct tense (present) is always to be used. Also, spelling is important.

    Seventh: If, indeed, you are a writer, you wouldn't have to use words like "damn" and such to get your point across. There is a multitude of other words out there that do more damage. Swearing makes you sound immature.

    Eighth: Just because you say you're a writer and that you are working on a series of books, it doesn't mean that they are good. I know plenty of 10-15 year olds who claim to write, and be working on books, and writing fan-fictions, but it doesn't make it true. They all pretty much suck.

    Ninth: Never, and I mean never, insult an *actual* writer who has made more with 3 books than you will ever make in your entire life. And I'm talking about Rowling.

    Get over it, nobody here likes you. You can chew me out all you want, but I really don't care.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YellowHello

    YellowHello

    [39]Aug 10, 2006
    • member since: 07/26/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    Alias2001 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    Alias2001 wrote:
    Listen, b!tch, I thought Jack was immortal because I thought he died when Sydney took off in the chopper. Then when I seen Sloane resurrect and I seen Jack there, I thought he was immortal. BTW if you think your so good at this sh!t, we'll see who can write a book first. Then we'll post it on this thread. Ok.

    Would you grow up a little? You sound like a moronic 10-year-old, with your "let's see who can do it first" "wah wah wah!" and the needless cursing.

    LISTEN, B!TCHES, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BOARD, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ON AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO F**KING COMMENT. YOU SHOULD SPEAK OF ACTING LIKE A MORONIC 10-YEAR-OLD, YOU HAVE ELMO AS YOUR PROFILE IMAGE. JUST SO YOU KNOW I CAN WRITE A BOOK. I EVEN STARTED WRITING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF A BOOK, UNTIL I DECIDED TO WAIT UNTIL I CAN ADD MORE STORYLINES.

    It's not that we don't like the board. We do. We just don't like your attempt at writing a sixth season because it makes no sense what-so-ever. I don't think you would do the characters justice with the story you're planning, and frankly, you need an actual, or just better plot. I have a hard time taking you seriously. It's not like anyone asked for you to do this, and yet, if you receive critisism you're all "If you're so good, do it yourself, b!tch We don't want to do it ourselves. But we sure as hell won't look at someone else messing it up either, on this board where I believe we feel like discussing Alias, not writing about it. Go to fanfiction.net. I'm sure they'll appreciate what you're doing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [40]Aug 10, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955
    Barbie_Q wrote:

    First off: You're first 3 points all pretty much say that same thing "I have my opinion, and that's all that matters, so you can keep your opinions to yourself. I won't listen to them anyways."

    Second: Posting fan-fictions is alright. Chewing people out for saying how that couldn't work is not. (If you indeed become a writer, you will have critics down your throat at the smallest detail that couldn't happen, so you can say this is just getting you used to the real world.)

    Third: Cats smell. If you have a lot, you will smell.

    Fourth: Elementary teachers always say that. I've had 3 teachers tell me I will become president, it doesn't make ot true. Also, writers' work is terrible. You could write 10 books, but it's likely that only 1 will make it.

    Fifth: Good luck with that.

    Sixth: If you really are a writer, punctuation and the correct tense (present) is always to be used. Also, spelling is important.

    Seventh: If, indeed, you are a writer, you wouldn't have to use words like "damn" and such to get your point across. There is a multitude of other words out there that do more damage. Swearing makes you sound immature.

    Eighth: Just because you say you're a writer and that you are working on a series of books, it doesn't mean that they are good. I know plenty of 10-15 year olds who claim to write, and be working on books, and writing fan-fictions, but it doesn't make it true. They all pretty much suck.

    Ninth: Never, and I mean never, insult an *actual* writer who has made more with 3 books than you will ever make in your entire life. And I'm talking about Rowling.

    Get over it, nobody here likes you. You can chew me out all you want, but I really don't care.

    1. This thread is for people who want to tribute an episode to ALIAS, like Page 47 for example. It is NOT a sixth season, it is a lost episode. If you don't want to tribute, don't waste my time.

    2. You're right, it isn't nice, so I don't see why everyone is f***ing judging me.

    3. Cats do not smell. They are great animals. Don't change the subject and start bashing one of the best animals on Earth.

    4. No, it doesn't mean you'll become president, or that I will become a writer. But when you actually do start to write a book, that means there actually is a chance.

    5. Thanks.

    6. I know my tenses, punctuations, spelling, grammar, etc. Otherwise, I wouldn't have teachers come up to me and say that I'll become a writer every time I write a report.

    7. Swearing does not make you sound immature. Almost every adult does it, whether it's right in front of you, or you're not in the room. But they do it.

    8. True, there is no guarantee that I will become a writer, but there's no harm in trying.

    9. The Harry Potter books and movies suck. They are for 6-year-olds. J.K. Rowling made about 10 bible-sized books about Harry Potter like anyone actually cares. Or like anybody likes it for that matter.

    I don't care whether you like me or not. You're not my friend, you're not part of my everyday life, so why should I care if you like me?

    Edited on 08/10/2006 11:07am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.