Alias - The Lost Episode

Alias2001

[41]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 16
    YellowHello wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

Alias2001 wrote:
    Listen, b!tch, I thought Jack was immortal because I thought he died when Sydney took off in the chopper. Then when I seen Sloane resurrect and I seen Jack there, I thought he was immortal. BTW if you think your so good at this sh!t, we'll see who can write a book first. Then we'll post it on this thread. Ok.

Would you grow up a little? You sound like a moronic 10-year-old, with your "let's see who can do it first" "wah wah wah!" and the needless cursing.

LISTEN, B!TCHES, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BOARD, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ON AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO F**KING COMMENT. YOU SHOULD SPEAK OF ACTING LIKE A MORONIC 10-YEAR-OLD, YOU HAVE ELMO AS YOUR PROFILE IMAGE. JUST SO YOU KNOW I CAN WRITE A BOOK. I EVEN STARTED WRITING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF A BOOK, UNTIL I DECIDED TO WAIT UNTIL I CAN ADD MORE STORYLINES.

It's not that we don't like the board. We do. We just don't like your attempt at writing a sixth season because it makes no sense what-so-ever. I don't think you would do the characters justice with the story you're planning, and frankly, you need an actual, or just better plot. I have a hard time taking you seriously. It's not like anyone asked for you to do this, and yet, if you receive critisism you're all "If you're so good, do it yourself, b!tch We don't want to do it ourselves. But we sure as hell won't look at someone else messing it up either, on this board where I believe we feel like discussing Alias, not writing about it. Go to fanfiction.net. I'm sure they'll appreciate what you're doing.

The Lost Episode, not season 6. So it doesn't really matter how things are played out.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maxpower03

[42]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 42

Alias2001 wrote:
    9. The Harry Potter books and movies suck. They are for 6-year-olds. J.K. Rowling made about 10 bible-sized books about Harry Potter like anyone actually cares. Or like anybody likes it for that matter.

You may think they suck but to insult an author who has made millions in paychecks, movie deals, merchandising and book sales is pretty pathetic. And the 300 million copies that have been bought must prove that people do, in fact, care and like them.

Alias2001

[43]Aug 10, 2006
    maxpower03 wrote:

Alias2001 wrote:
    9. The Harry Potter books and movies suck. They are for 6-year-olds. J.K. Rowling made about 10 bible-sized books about Harry Potter like anyone actually cares. Or like anybody likes it for that matter.

You may think they suck but to insult an author who has made millions in paychecks, movie deals, merchandising and book sales is pretty pathetic. And the 300 million copies that have been bought must prove that people do, in fact, care and like them.

Do you have proof they sold that many? And, if they don't suck, then they turned the books into very boring, horrible movies. I fell asleep watching "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets" or whatever it's called.  I don't have a low attention span, but I find that sh!t pointless and boring. "Shrek 2" made more money at the box office than "The Goblet Of Fire." So did "Freaky Friday." Everyone I know even say that they almost fell asleep in the theater watching it. As if the fourth movie wasn't boring enough, they're making a fifth. Life isn't bad enough.

duyblewey13

[44]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 1
    Alias2001 wrote:
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Hehe... thank you moderator.

Anyways, I just wanted to ask if anybody's corrected you, Alias2001, on Kermit the Frog not being Elmo. Lol. I feel like bookmarking this, too, as it's gonna be another flame fest.

This board has gone so off-topic, I feel it's better off off-topic, or at least more fun.

duyblewey13

[45]Aug 11, 2006

Alias2001 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

Is there any possible way you could stop being so goddamn annoying? Going around screaming like you're something special. People who act like they'll have eternal success all their life and yell at others for no reason usually end up depressed loners with around thirty cats. So far, your writing has proved to be unoriginal, repetitive and tedious. Sure, you're so gonna be the next Stephen King, right?

First off, I don't care what you think because I like it and that's all that matters.

If you don't care what he thinks, don't respond with F U and BS and "I have a great life!" An attitude like that won't get your books far.  Let alone the publisher would even want to read it if you show him this attitude before he even says anything.

Edited on 08/10/2006 11:14pm

duyblewey13

[46]Aug 11, 2006

Alias2001 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

Alias2001 wrote:
    9. The Harry Potter books and movies suck. They are for 6-year-olds. J.K. Rowling made about 10 bible-sized books about Harry Potter like anyone actually cares. Or like anybody likes it for that matter.

Do you have proof they sold that many? And, if they don't suck, then they turned the books into very boring, horrible movies. I fell asleep watching "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets" or whatever it's called. I don't have a low attention span, but I find that sh!t pointless and boring. "Shrek 2" made more money at the box office than "The Goblet Of Fire." So did "Freaky Friday." Everyone I know even say that they almost fell asleep in the theater watching it. As if the fourth movie wasn't boring enough, they're making a fifth. Life isn't bad enough.

While I am not a big fan of Harry Potter or what it really stands for, it is a successful book and it has many fans. And here's the proof coming from Wiki:

Harry Potter is an immensely popular series of fantasy novels by British writer J. K. Rowling. It depicts a world of witches and wizards, the protagonist being the eponymous young wizard, Harry Potter. Since the release of the first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (retitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the United States) in 1997, the books have often been criticised for their content, as well as praised for their literary merit. Despite this, the series has succeeded in gaining immense popularity and commercial success worldwide, spawning films, video games, and a wealth of other items. The books have sold more than 300 million copies and been translated into 47 languages, more than any other book except the Bible.

Barbie_Q

[47]Aug 11, 2006
    1. I love Alias. I watch the first 4 seasons in a week. I came on here to see what this "lost episode" was, and was amused by the way you took everyone's comments. You overreacted.

2. All I'm saying is get used to people jumping down your throat. It's alright to have an opinion and say it. (the swearing doesn't make you sound mature. When people swear at me, it doesn't make me feel put down. The one time I felt entirely embarrased and put down was in a conversation in which no swearing took place. All I'm saying is that certain words do more dammage than swearing.)

3. If cats don't smell, then go stick your face in a litter box. Or have a cat sit on you. Sure they're clean, but they smell. Especially when there are multiple cats.

4. Yes, and when I was my senior class president, that means I have a chance. But when my choir director tells me that I'm going to be a singer when I'm older, my theater director says that I'll act (along with some actors I know), and I'm told that I'll be president, It doesn't mean anything. Even if I did pursue it, it's not going to happen.

5. It's called sarcasm. Get used to it.

6. If you knew your tenses and spelling and punctuation, then you should use it. Teachers lie sometimes to get a reaction. It's cruel, but true.

7. Not every adult swear. You should also know as a "writer" not to use absolutes.

8. No, there is no harm in trying. And when that blows up in your face, I'll be here, laughing. Maybe you'll be able to hear me.

9. While I agree that some of the movies sucked (namely the latest 2), the books do not. They are for children everywhere, ages 2-102. Apparently you do not have an inner child. If you didn't know, it's one of the top selling books ever, so obviously people care and like it. Oh, you know the bible? Well, then you'd know there's a place for people like you.

Good. I don't want to be your friend. If I was, I'd probably pry my eyeballs out, rip out my tongue, and continue to slowly and painfully kill myself. It would be a whole lot better than knowing you.

Page_47

[48]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    Barbie_Q wrote:
    1. I love Alias. I watch the first 4 seasons in a week. I came on here to see what this "lost episode" was, and was amused by the way you took everyone's comments. You overreacted.

2. All I'm saying is get used to people jumping down your throat. It's alright to have an opinion and say it. (the swearing doesn't make you sound mature. When people swear at me, it doesn't make me feel put down. The one time I felt entirely embarrased and put down was in a conversation in which no swearing took place. All I'm saying is that certain words do more dammage than swearing.)

3. If cats don't smell, then go stick your face in a litter box. Or have a cat sit on you. Sure they're clean, but they smell. Especially when there are multiple cats.

4. Yes, and when I was my senior class president, that means I have a chance. But when my choir director tells me that I'm going to be a singer when I'm older, my theater director says that I'll act (along with some actors I know), and I'm told that I'll be president, It doesn't mean anything. Even if I did pursue it, it's not going to happen.

5. It's called sarcasm. Get used to it.

6. If you knew your tenses and spelling and punctuation, then you should use it. Teachers lie sometimes to get a reaction. It's cruel, but true.

7. Not every adult swear. You should also know as a "writer" not to use absolutes.

8. No, there is no harm in trying. And when that blows up in your face, I'll be here, laughing. Maybe you'll be able to hear me.

9. While I agree that some of the movies sucked (namely the latest 2), the books do not. They are for children everywhere, ages 2-102. Apparently you do not have an inner child. If you didn't know, it's one of the top selling books ever, so obviously people care and like it. Oh, you know the bible? Well, then you'd know there's a place for people like you.

Good. I don't want to be your friend. If I was, I'd probably pry my eyeballs out, rip out my tongue, and continue to slowly and painfully kill myself. It would be a whole lot better than knowing you.

This HAS gotten so off-topic.

Why, Barbie_Q, do you seem to think you sound any better than Alias2001 did earlier by telling him/her that he/she has no inner child, and that he/she is going to hell? Why do you think those are the kinds of things you get to decide? Feeling God-like are we?

Look, Alias2001 handles things BADLY earlier, but it's just a frikkin forum! I don't know if I do or don't like to admit it, but Alias2001 was right when he/she said if you don't like what's written here then go to another forum!

For the record, I don't want to judge anyone here, because I can be a complete moron/a-hole at many a time and I'm sure people here know that anyway, but why-o-WHY do you have to provoke even more arguments on an ALIAS forum when you could just accept what one person says, be the bigger person, and just carry on, on-topic.
    It's not even like a conversation where you have to respond immediately and you can't prevent yourself from arguing. IT'S A FORUM. If you don't like what's here, go away, eat something, go for a jog, ANYTHING, and then come back and argue about ALIAS, not Alias2001's declared afterlife as a supposed sinner.
    Lastly, before whoever it was decided to argue about Harry Potter on this forum, Alias2001 was posting fine comments, even admitting to keep his/her opinions to himself if it was going to cause so much problem. That's more control than a lot of you have displayed so far.
    Ok, I'm judging and like I said I have no real right to so tell me to blow this out me bum if you want but that's just what I wanted to say.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT ALIAS NOW????

CTU81

[49]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 25

Alias2001 wrote:
    "Shrek 2" made more money at the box office than "The Goblet Of Fire." So did "Freaky Friday."

Harry Potter movies:
    Sorcerer's Stone = 317mil (US) 976 mil (worldwide)
    Chamber of Secrets = 261 mil (US) 876 mil (worldwide)
    Prisoner of Azkaban = 249 mil (US) 789 mil (worldwide)
    Goblet of Fire = 290 mil (US) 892 mil (worldwide)

Total $$ made at the box office = $ 3,533,000,000 (3.5 billion)

Freaky Friday: 110mil (US) 160mil (worldwide)

Total $$ made at the box office = $160 million

The difference between what Goblet of Fire made and what Freaky Friday made is a whopping $732 million.

But you're right, Freaky Friday did SOOOOO much better than Goblet of Fire in theaters.

And you're also right these movies suck so bad, and no ones likes or cares about them. They are so bad, that they've made a total of $3.5 billion.

I'm sure your books could do the same. (sarcasm, don't thank me. it wasnt a compliment) 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CTU81

[50]Aug 11, 2006
    You can check those numbers at www.boxofficemojo.com if you don't believe me.

Next time you want to make fun of something, atleast get your facts straight. Don't throw out random stats that aren't true.

Makes you look even dumber. (I didn't think that was possible)

CTU81

[51]Aug 11, 2006
    Page_47 wrote:
    CAN WE TALK ABOUT ALIAS NOW????

No, this is way more fun.

Alias2001

[52]Aug 11, 2006

duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    Hehe... thank you moderator. Anyways, I just wanted to ask if anybody's corrected you, Alias2001, on Kermit the Frog not being Elmo. Lol. I feel like bookmarking this, too, as it's gonna be another flame fest. This board has gone so off-topic, I feel it's better off off-topic, or at least more fun.

It was Elmo before he changed it, dumbass.

duyblewey13

[53]Aug 11, 2006
    Alias2001 wrote:

CTU81 wrote:
    you are a sad excuse for a human being

Really? Well, first off, I can actually write a book. Second, you should speak, because JACK BAUER SUCKS!!!!!! 24 SUCKS!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!! You are just upset because I'm actually going to make something of my life and you're going to die a virgin.

Dying a virgin? I don't know if you can find another middle-schooler who can actually like your cussing.

Sure, you can write a book. Anybody can. It's just how your first chapter is going to sound like and how you're going to react to the publisher that makes me worried.

Chapter 1: My Opinion. Not Yours.
    F*** YOU B****** IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS BOOK! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE FIRST CHAPTER! IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS. IT'S MY BOOK. I GET TO WRITE WHAT I WANT. Now to the story:

Walking by the store, a woman is suddenly blown up with dynamite. She blows up, but fortunately the world is there to mourn and to heal her. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THE FIRST SENTENCE, SHUT THE F*** UP! YOU'LL DIE A VIRGIN!

Alias2001

[54]Aug 11, 2006
    CTU81 wrote:

Alias2001 wrote:
    "Shrek 2" made more money at the box office than "The Goblet Of Fire." So did "Freaky Friday."

Harry Potter movies:
    Sorcerer's Stone = 317mil (US) 976 mil (worldwide)
    Chamber of Secrets = 261 mil (US) 876 mil (worldwide)
    Prisoner of Azkaban = 249 mil (US) 789 mil (worldwide)
    Goblet of Fire = 290 mil (US) 892 mil (worldwide)

Total $$ made at the box office = $ 3,533,000,000 (3.5 billion)

Freaky Friday: 110mil (US) 160mil (worldwide)

Total $$ made at the box office = $160 million

The difference between what Goblet of Fire made and what Freaky Friday made is a whopping $732 million.

But you're right, Freaky Friday did SOOOOO much better than Goblet of Fire in theaters.

And you're also right these movies suck so bad, and no ones likes or cares about them. They are so bad, that they've made a total of $3.5 billion.

I'm sure your books could do the same. (sarcasm, don't thank me. it wasnt a compliment) 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Check out Wikipedia, because that's where I got all my information from.

duyblewey13

[55]Aug 11, 2006
    Alias2001 wrote:

duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    Hehe... thank you moderator. Anyways, I just wanted to ask if anybody's corrected you, Alias2001, on Kermit the Frog not being Elmo. Lol. I feel like bookmarking this, too, as it's gonna be another flame fest. This board has gone so off-topic, I feel it's better off off-topic, or at least more fun.

Eight words and already a cuss word.

Alias2001

[56]Aug 11, 2006

Page_47 wrote:
    Barbie_Q wrote:
    1. I love Alias. I watch the first 4 seasons in a week. I came on here to see what this "lost episode" was, and was amused by the way you took everyone's comments. You overreacted. 2. All I'm saying is get used to people jumping down your throat. It's alright to have an opinion and say it. (the swearing doesn't make you sound mature. When people swear at me, it doesn't make me feel put down. The one time I felt entirely embarrased and put down was in a conversation in which no swearing took place. All I'm saying is that certain words do more dammage than swearing.) 3. If cats don't smell, then go stick your face in a litter box. Or have a cat sit on you. Sure they're clean, but they smell. Especially when there are multiple cats. 4. Yes, and when I was my senior class president, that means I have a chance. But when my choir director tells me that I'm going to be a singer when I'm older, my theater director says that I'll act (along with some actors I know), and I'm told that I'll be president, It doesn't mean anything. Even if I did pursue it, it's not going to happen. 5. It's called sarcasm. Get used to it. 6. If you knew your tenses and spelling and punctuation, then you should use it. Teachers lie sometimes to get a reaction. It's cruel, but true. 7. Not every adult swear. You should also know as a "writer" not to use absolutes. 8. No, there is no harm in trying. And when that blows up in your face, I'll be here, laughing. Maybe you'll be able to hear me. 9. While I agree that some of the movies sucked (namely the latest 2), the books do not. They are for children everywhere, ages 2-102. Apparently you do not have an inner child. If you didn't know, it's one of the top selling books ever, so obviously people care and like it. Oh, you know the bible? Well, then you'd know there's a place for people like you. Good. I don't want to be your friend. If I was, I'd probably pry my eyeballs out, rip out my tongue, and continue to slowly and painfully kill myself. It would be a whole lot better than knowing you.
    This HAS gotten so off-topic. Why, Barbie_Q, do you seem to think you sound any better than Alias2001 did earlier by telling him/her that he/she has no inner child, and that he/she is going to hell? Why do you think those are the kinds of things you get to decide? Feeling God-like are we? Look, Alias2001 handles things BADLY earlier, but it's just a frikkin forum! I don't know if I do or don't like to admit it, but Alias2001 was right when he/she said if you don't like what's written here then go to another forum! For the record, I don't want to judge anyone here, because I can be a complete moron/a-hole at many a time and I'm sure people here know that anyway, but why-o-WHY do you have to provoke even more arguments on an ALIAS forum when you could just accept what one person says, be the bigger person, and just carry on, on-topic. It's not even like a conversation where you have to respond immediately and you can't prevent yourself from arguing. IT'S A FORUM. If you don't like what's here, go away, eat something, go for a jog, ANYTHING, and then come back and argue about ALIAS, not Alias2001's declared afterlife as a supposed sinner. Lastly, before whoever it was decided to argue about Harry Potter on this forum, Alias2001 was posting fine comments, even admitting to keep his/her opinions to himself if it was going to cause so much problem. That's more control than a lot of you have displayed so far. Ok, I'm judging and like I said I have no real right to so tell me to blow this out me bum if you want but that's just what I wanted to say. CAN WE TALK ABOUT ALIAS NOW????

THANK YOU!!! SOMEONE CAN FINALLY RELATE!!!

Alias2001

[57]Aug 11, 2006
    duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:

CTU81 wrote:
    you are a sad excuse for a human being

Really? Well, first off, I can actually write a book. Second, you should speak, because JACK BAUER SUCKS!!!!!! 24 SUCKS!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!! You are just upset because I'm actually going to make something of my life and you're going to die a virgin.

Dying a virgin? I don't know if you can find another middle-schooler who can actually like your cussing. Sure, you can write a book. Anybody can. It's just how your first chapter is going to sound like and how you're going to react to the publisher that makes me worried. Chapter 1: My Opinion. Not Yours. F*** YOU B****** IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS BOOK! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE FIRST CHAPTER! IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS. IT'S MY BOOK. I GET TO WRITE WHAT I WANT. Now to the story: Walking by the store, a woman is suddenly blown up with dynamite. She blows up, but fortunately the world is there to mourn and to heal her. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THE FIRST SENTENCE, SHUT THE F*** UP! YOU'LL DIE A VIRGIN!

That was a funny impression, but I know better than that. But that is exactly right. I can write whatever I want. So I can write a plot for the Lost Episode Of ALIAS without everybody else judging me.

Alias2001

[58]Aug 11, 2006
    duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:

duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:

Eight words and already a cuss word.

Well you were so concerned about everyone correcting me when I had to correct you.

Alias2001

[59]Aug 11, 2006
    duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

Alias2001 wrote:
    9. The Harry Potter books and movies suck. They are for 6-year-olds. J.K. Rowling made about 10 bible-sized books about Harry Potter like anyone actually cares. Or like anybody likes it for that matter.

Do you have proof they sold that many? And, if they don't suck, then they turned the books into very boring, horrible movies. I fell asleep watching "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets" or whatever it's called. I don't have a low attention span, but I find that sh!t pointless and boring. "Shrek 2" made more money at the box office than "The Goblet Of Fire." So did "Freaky Friday." Everyone I know even say that they almost fell asleep in the theater watching it. As if the fourth movie wasn't boring enough, they're making a fifth. Life isn't bad enough.

While I am not a big fan of Harry Potter or what it really stands for, it is a successful book and it has many fans. And here's the proof coming from Wiki: Harry Potter is an immensely popular series of fantasy novels by British writer J. K. Rowling. It depicts a world of witches and wizards, the protagonist being the eponymous young wizard, Harry Potter. Since the release of the first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (retitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the United States) in 1997, the books have often been criticised for their content, as well as praised for their literary merit. Despite this, the series has succeeded in gaining immense popularity and commercial success worldwide, spawning films, video games, and a wealth of other items. The books have sold more than 300 million copies and been translated into 47 languages, more than any other book except the Bible.

It only sold that much because it was sold in dozens of countries and translated into 47 languages. You realize how many people live in these countries, right?

CTU81

[60]Aug 11, 2006

Alias2001 wrote:
    Check out Wikipedia, because that's where I got all my information from.

I hate to break it to you, but Wikipedia is wrong alot. People can write whatever they want on those pages, it doesnt have to be true. Just admit you were wrong and that you sounded like a dumbass. Its ok.

Not to mention, nowhere on Wikipedia does it say that Freaky Friday did better than Goblet of Fire. All the numbers they show are the correct ones. You're wrong. Just admit it.

Edited on 08/11/2006 11:41am