Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Alias - The Lost Episode

  • Avatar of duyblewey13

    duyblewey13

    [61]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 08/28/05
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 13
    Alias2001 wrote:
    duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    Alias2001 wrote:
    9. The Harry Potter books and movies suck. They are for 6-year-olds. J.K. Rowling made about 10 bible-sized books about Harry Potter like anyone actually cares. Or like anybody likes it for that matter.

    You may think they suck but to insult an author who has made millions in paychecks, movie deals, merchandising and book sales is pretty pathetic. And the 300 million copies that have been bought must prove that people do, in fact, care and like them.

    Do you have proof they sold that many? And, if they don't suck, then they turned the books into very boring, horrible movies. I fell asleep watching "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets" or whatever it's called. I don't have a low attention span, but I find that sh!t pointless and boring. "Shrek 2" made more money at the box office than "The Goblet Of Fire." So did "Freaky Friday." Everyone I know even say that they almost fell asleep in the theater watching it. As if the fourth movie wasn't boring enough, they're making a fifth. Life isn't bad enough.

    While I am not a big fan of Harry Potter or what it really stands for, it is a successful book and it has many fans. And here's the proof coming from Wiki: Harry Potter is an immensely popular series of fantasy novels by British writer J. K. Rowling. It depicts a world of witches and wizards, the protagonist being the eponymous young wizard, Harry Potter. Since the release of the first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (retitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the United States) in 1997, the books have often been criticised for their content, as well as praised for their literary merit. Despite this, the series has succeeded in gaining immense popularity and commercial success worldwide, spawning films, video games, and a wealth of other items. The books have sold more than 300 million copies and been translated into 47 languages, more than any other book except the Bible.

    It only sold that much because it was sold in dozens of countries and translated into 47 languages. You realize how many people live in these countries, right?


    But if these books are taking over the biggest countries in the world (i.e. China, USA, Canada) then they must be successful. It's not like it got translated into 47 languages for nothing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [62]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955

    Barbie_Q wrote:
    1. I love Alias. I watch the first 4 seasons in a week. I came on here to see what this "lost episode" was, and was amused by the way you took everyone's comments. You overreacted. 2. All I'm saying is get used to people jumping down your throat. It's alright to have an opinion and say it. (the swearing doesn't make you sound mature. When people swear at me, it doesn't make me feel put down. The one time I felt entirely embarrased and put down was in a conversation in which no swearing took place. All I'm saying is that certain words do more dammage than swearing.) 3. If cats don't smell, then go stick your face in a litter box. Or have a cat sit on you. Sure they're clean, but they smell. Especially when there are multiple cats. 4. Yes, and when I was my senior class president, that means I have a chance. But when my choir director tells me that I'm going to be a singer when I'm older, my theater director says that I'll act (along with some actors I know), and I'm told that I'll be president, It doesn't mean anything. Even if I did pursue it, it's not going to happen. 5. It's called sarcasm. Get used to it. 6. If you knew your tenses and spelling and punctuation, then you should use it. Teachers lie sometimes to get a reaction. It's cruel, but true. 7. Not every adult swear. You should also know as a "writer" not to use absolutes. 8. No, there is no harm in trying. And when that blows up in your face, I'll be here, laughing. Maybe you'll be able to hear me. 9. While I agree that some of the movies sucked (namely the latest 2), the books do not. They are for children everywhere, ages 2-102. Apparently you do not have an inner child. If you didn't know, it's one of the top selling books ever, so obviously people care and like it. Oh, you know the bible? Well, then you'd know there's a place for people like you. Good. I don't want to be your friend. If I was, I'd probably pry my eyeballs out, rip out my tongue, and continue to slowly and painfully kill myself. It would be a whole lot better than knowing you.

    1. I didn't overreact. Nobody has the right to judge my idea of the Lost Episode. Especially when they can't come up with an idea themselves.

    2. I know that people are going to jump down my throat all the time, whether I write a book or not.

    3. I have a cat and he smells fine. The reason my house doesn't smell is because I actually clean up after my pets.

    4. Anything can happen. You can be discovered by an agent at one of your plays, or recitals, or whatever. Don't lose hope (although hope may already be lost).

    5. I know what sarcasm is. I don't need to get used to anything, because none of you (except Page 47) can get used to the fact that nobody was holding a gun to your head to comment because you don't like my idea.

    6. None of my teachers lied because I actually know how to write.

    7. What are the quotation marks for. I am a writer and I can write a book, or a script for that matter, on ANYTHING.

    8. It won't blow up in my face because I actually know how to write. What's you're career (or what is it going to be)? You would be a perfect garbage collector. Or maybe a convict. I know that's not a career, but, chances are, that's what you're going to be.

    9. Yes, plenty of 102-year-olds read Harry Potter, if they're still living. You think I should know how to write when you can't even write the number 12 right. I'm not the sinner here, you all thought it was alright to judge my Lost Episode of ALIAS, when I didn't ask for your judgement, or your opinions for that matter (unless it was a Lost Episode). I have an inner child, unlike all of you who think you're perfectionists, but you're not! Get over it!

    Good. I don't want you to be my friend. Frankely, you make me sick to my stomach. You don't mean sh!t to me. You can drop dead for all I care, because no one cares about you. Everyone would be too busy celebrating.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Barbie_Q

    Barbie_Q

    [63]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 08/10/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6
    seriously
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [64]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955
    duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    Alias2001 wrote:
    9. The Harry Potter books and movies suck. They are for 6-year-olds. J.K. Rowling made about 10 bible-sized books about Harry Potter like anyone actually cares. Or like anybody likes it for that matter.

    You may think they suck but to insult an author who has made millions in paychecks, movie deals, merchandising and book sales is pretty pathetic. And the 300 million copies that have been bought must prove that people do, in fact, care and like them.

    Do you have proof they sold that many? And, if they don't suck, then they turned the books into very boring, horrible movies. I fell asleep watching "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets" or whatever it's called. I don't have a low attention span, but I find that sh!t pointless and boring. "Shrek 2" made more money at the box office than "The Goblet Of Fire." So did "Freaky Friday." Everyone I know even say that they almost fell asleep in the theater watching it. As if the fourth movie wasn't boring enough, they're making a fifth. Life isn't bad enough.

    While I am not a big fan of Harry Potter or what it really stands for, it is a successful book and it has many fans. And here's the proof coming from Wiki: Harry Potter is an immensely popular series of fantasy novels by British writer J. K. Rowling. It depicts a world of witches and wizards, the protagonist being the eponymous young wizard, Harry Potter. Since the release of the first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (retitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the United States) in 1997, the books have often been criticised for their content, as well as praised for their literary merit. Despite this, the series has succeeded in gaining immense popularity and commercial success worldwide, spawning films, video games, and a wealth of other items. The books have sold more than 300 million copies and been translated into 47 languages, more than any other book except the Bible.

    It only sold that much because it was sold in dozens of countries and translated into 47 languages. You realize how many people live in these countries, right?

    But if these books are taking over the biggest countries in the world (i.e. China, USA, Canada) then they must be successful. It's not like it got translated into 47 languages for nothing.

    You realize that these countries are huge and that's the only reason the books sold so many copies. I, hate the books, but some people actually, somehow, find an interest in the books. Same way with those horrible video games.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [65]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955

    Barbie_Q wrote:
    seriously

    Coming straight from the heart.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Barbie_Q

    Barbie_Q

    [66]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 08/10/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6
    I'm skipping right down to number 3:
    are you suggesting that I don't clean up after my pets? I have plenty of pets, and my house smells wonderful.

    4. I had a shot. I did act. I was in commercials. I sang, too. I played Mimi in Rent (not the movie, but just a musical) and Galinda/Glinda in Wicked. I didn't want to do that anymore, so now I'm going back to school to be a elementary school teacher.

    7. You're not a writer until you're published. (in my opinion)

    9. It wasn't a typo. My great grandpa reads Harry potter. He's just about to turn 102.

    You're right. We had no right to judge...until you posted your ideas. Everybody on this forum is being judged, whether by you or someone else. It doesn't even have to be written, but you know that you judge everyone on here, that's why you have to put your comments after every post
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of duyblewey13

    duyblewey13

    [67]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 08/28/05
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 13

    Alias2001 wrote:

    Barbie_Q wrote:
    1. I love Alias. I watch the first 4 seasons in a week. I came on here to see what this "lost episode" was, and was amused by the way you took everyone's comments. You overreacted.

    2. All I'm saying is get used to people jumping down your throat. It's alright to have an opinion and say it. (the swearing doesn't make you sound mature. When people swear at me, it doesn't make me feel put down. The one time I felt entirely embarrased and put down was in a conversation in which no swearing took place. All I'm saying is that certain words do more dammage than swearing.)


    3. If cats don't smell, then go stick your face in a litter box. Or have a cat sit on you. Sure they're clean, but they smell. Especially when there are multiple cats. 4. Yes, and when I was my senior class president, that means I have a chance. But when my choir director tells me that I'm going to be a singer when I'm older, my theater director says that I'll act (along with some actors I know), and I'm told that I'll be president, It doesn't mean anything. Even if I did pursue it, it's not going to happen. 5. It's called sarcasm. Get used to it. 6. If you knew your tenses and spelling and punctuation, then you should use it. Teachers lie sometimes to get a reaction. It's cruel, but true. 7. Not every adult swear. You should also know as a "writer" not to use absolutes. 8. No, there is no harm in trying. And when that blows up in your face, I'll be here, laughing. Maybe you'll be able to hear me. 9. While I agree that some of the movies sucked (namely the latest 2), the books do not. They are for children everywhere, ages 2-102. Apparently you do not have an inner child. If you didn't know, it's one of the top selling books ever, so obviously people care and like it. Oh, you know the bible? Well, then you'd know there's a place for people like you. Good. I don't want to be your friend. If I was, I'd probably pry my eyeballs out, rip out my tongue, and continue to slowly and painfully kill myself. It would be a whole lot better than knowing you.

    1. I didn't overreact. Nobody has the right to judge my idea of the Lost Episode. Especially when they can't come up with an idea themselves.

    2. I know that people are going to jump down my throat all the time, whether I write a book or not.

    3. I have a cat and he smells fine. The reason my house doesn't smell is because I actually clean up after my pets.

    4. Anything can happen. You can be discovered by an agent at one of your plays, or recitals, or whatever. Don't lose hope (although hope may already be lost).

    5. I know what sarcasm is. I don't need to get used to anything, because none of you (except Page 47) can get used to the fact that nobody was holding a gun to your head to comment because you don't like my idea.

    6. None of my teachers lied because I actually know how to write.

    7. What are the quotation marks for. I am a writer and I can write a book, or a script for that matter, on ANYTHING.

    8. It won't blow up in my face because I actually know how to write. What's you're career (or what is it going to be)? You would be a perfect garbage collector. Or maybe a convict. I know that's not a career, but, chances are, that's what you're going to be.

    9. Yes, plenty of 102-year-olds read Harry Potter, if they're still living. You think I should know how to write when you can't even write the number 12 right. I'm not the sinner here, you all thought it was alright to judge my Lost Episode of ALIAS, when I didn't ask for your judgement, or your opinions for that matter (unless it was a Lost Episode). I have an inner child, unlike all of you who think you're perfectionists, but you're not! Get over it!

    Good. I don't want you to be my friend. Frankely, you make me sick to my stomach. You don't mean sh!t to me. You can drop dead for all I care, because no one cares about you. Everyone would be too busy celebrating.



    1. If you don't wanna be judged, don't put it on a forum. A forum is for opinions. Not OPINION.

    2. Sometimes I use "overload of mentacl capacity" if I wanna give them a shake or two lol.
    3. I took care of a stray cat once. Named her Sleevles.

    4. A teacher told me I'd be a great lawyer because I was good at finding mistakes. But see, I have no love for politics or government lol.

    5. You need to get used to using fewer cuss words to express your opinion.

    6. I know how to write, too.

    7. I'm a writer, too. Everybody's a writer. Being a writer isn't impressive. Writing something that impacts other people's lives, however, puts you on a different level which makes people treat you nicer. F*** does not impact lives unless if you said it to a poor kid.

    8. A homeless girl went to Harvard through hard work. And I'm sure she went through nasty jobs you were too "high-leveled" for.

    9. Harry Potter is a successful book and even though you don't find it a good series (as I don't, either) you shouldn't bring it down and say you're better. J.K. is the one that has proven her writing skills.


    It's spelled "frankly." I'm a writer. I know. Lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of duyblewey13

    duyblewey13

    [68]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 08/28/05
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 13
    Alias2001 wrote:
    duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    maxpower03 wrote:

    Alias2001 wrote:
    9. The Harry Potter books and movies suck. They are for 6-year-olds. J.K. Rowling made about 10 bible-sized books about Harry Potter like anyone actually cares. Or like anybody likes it for that matter.

    You may think they suck but to insult an author who has made millions in paychecks, movie deals, merchandising and book sales is pretty pathetic. And the 300 million copies that have been bought must prove that people do, in fact, care and like them.

    Do you have proof they sold that many? And, if they don't suck, then they turned the books into very boring, horrible movies. I fell asleep watching "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets" or whatever it's called. I don't have a low attention span, but I find that sh!t pointless and boring. "Shrek 2" made more money at the box office than "The Goblet Of Fire." So did "Freaky Friday." Everyone I know even say that they almost fell asleep in the theater watching it. As if the fourth movie wasn't boring enough, they're making a fifth. Life isn't bad enough.

    While I am not a big fan of Harry Potter or what it really stands for, it is a successful book and it has many fans. And here's the proof coming from Wiki: Harry Potter is an immensely popular series of fantasy novels by British writer J. K. Rowling. It depicts a world of witches and wizards, the protagonist being the eponymous young wizard, Harry Potter. Since the release of the first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (retitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the United States) in 1997, the books have often been criticised for their content, as well as praised for their literary merit. Despite this, the series has succeeded in gaining immense popularity and commercial success worldwide, spawning films, video games, and a wealth of other items. The books have sold more than 300 million copies and been translated into 47 languages, more than any other book except the Bible.

    It only sold that much because it was sold in dozens of countries and translated into 47 languages. You realize how many people live in these countries, right?

    But if these books are taking over the biggest countries in the world (i.e. China, USA, Canada) then they must be successful. It's not like it got translated into 47 languages for nothing.

    You realize that these countries are huge and that's the only reason the books sold so many copies. I, hate the books, but some people actually, somehow, find an interest in the books. Same way with those horrible video games.



    And your books have how many countries after them? Lol. Her books selling in different countries shows that her book are able to work in any culture. She started out with writing for the UK. Then to the USA, which is a BIG COUNTRY by itself. Then the US showed that her books were able to dominate the world. Then it worked from there. Very few books written in America ever do get to be worldwide. "The only reason it's successful is 'cause of these big countries." Hello? If a BIG BIG BIG country LOVE LOVE LOVES your books, isn't that success? Not failure? It's not like America is the only country out there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [69]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955

    Barbie_Q wrote:
    I'm skipping right down to number 3: are you suggesting that I don't clean up after my pets? I have plenty of pets, and my house smells wonderful. 4. I had a shot. I did act. I was in commercials. I sang, too. I played Mimi in Rent (not the movie, but just a musical) and Galinda/Glinda in Wicked. I didn't want to do that anymore, so now I'm going back to school to be a elementary school teacher. 7. You're not a writer until you're published. (in my opinion) 9. It wasn't a typo. My great grandpa reads Harry potter. He's just about to turn 102. You're right. We had no right to judge...until you posted your ideas. Everybody on this forum is being judged, whether by you or someone else. It doesn't even have to be written, but you know that you judge everyone on here, that's why you have to put your comments after every post

    3.Very good, that is what I'm suggesting.

    4. Oh yeah, you played Frankenstein in that commercial. I heard you didn't even have to wear a costume or make-up. By the way, Rent, both the play and movie were about as good as to get half a star out of five.

    7. True, but at least I've got started.

    9. Well than that wouldn't make him a child, as you posted. So technically, there was a typo, it just wasn't the number.

    Just because someone posts an idea on the forum doesn't automatically give you the right to judge. You either like it or you don't. If you like it, comment. If you don't like it, don't bother. So don't bother.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [70]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955
    OK OK OK. We all proved a point on this thread, somehow. Let's just keep our opinions to ourselves, unless it is your own Lost Episode. Or else I'll write Part Two.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of duyblewey13

    duyblewey13

    [71]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 08/28/05
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 13
    Alias2001 wrote:
    OK OK OK. We all proved a point on this thread, somehow. Let's just keep our opinions to ourselves, unless it is your own Lost Episode. Or else I'll write Part Two.


    Well, it's good you're trying to end this. But if we all kept your opinions to ourselves, your message boards would only have one person. You.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [72]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955

    duyblewey13 wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:
    OK OK OK. We all proved a point on this thread, somehow. Let's just keep our opinions to ourselves, unless it is your own Lost Episode. Or else I'll write Part Two.
    Well, it's good you're trying to end this. But if we all kept your opinions to ourselves, your message boards would only have one person. You.

    Only in this thread!!!! You can post whatever type of Lost Episode you want. Meanwhile, I'll come up with a plot for Part Two. Lol.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Page_47

    Page_47

    [73]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 07/08/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 811
    Uh... and speaking of part two I just finished mine too:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8yx1rSSxeY

    Hope you like.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [74]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955

    Page_47 wrote:
    Um... hello again... Since this is the Lost Episode thread and someone mentioned it earlier I thought I'd post this link to my video of a lost episode. I hope you don't think I'm TOO sad for making it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klmOpy0RiUI Alias2001 since this is your thread if you don't want this up you can ask me to remove it and I'll make a new thread for it but I don't mind either way. The next episodes up soon! If you wana contact me use my youtube mail because my pc is broken right now but my pal is on youtube all the time and can check my mail for me there. Thanks!

    When will there be Part Two to the other one where Irina was chasing Sydney and Vaughn in the car?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Page_47

    Page_47

    [75]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 07/08/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 811
    Oh hehe that was just me messing around with the software and checking to see if people wanted more BUT after the next (third) episode in the current season, I will be doing a set of two or three 'lost episodes' based in season 2 which will follow more or less the same storyline, followed by what happens next. Glad you've been following them!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Page_47

    Page_47

    [76]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 07/08/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 811
    Sorry bad link here ya go:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuD_G2qiTRw
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Barbie_Q

    Barbie_Q

    [77]Aug 11, 2006
    • member since: 08/10/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6
    Alias2001 wrote:

    Barbie_Q wrote:
    I'm skipping right down to number 3: are you suggesting that I don't clean up after my pets? I have plenty of pets, and my house smells wonderful. 4. I had a shot. I did act. I was in commercials. I sang, too. I played Mimi in Rent (not the movie, but just a musical) and Galinda/Glinda in Wicked. I didn't want to do that anymore, so now I'm going back to school to be a elementary school teacher. 7. You're not a writer until you're published. (in my opinion) 9. It wasn't a typo. My great grandpa reads Harry potter. He's just about to turn 102. You're right. We had no right to judge...until you posted your ideas. Everybody on this forum is being judged, whether by you or someone else. It doesn't even have to be written, but you know that you judge everyone on here, that's why you have to put your comments after every post

    3.Very good, that is what I'm suggesting.

    4. Oh yeah, you played Frankenstein in that commercial. I heard you didn't even have to wear a costume or make-up. By the way, Rent, both the play and movie were about as good as to get half a star out of five.

    7. True, but at least I've got started.

    9. Well than that wouldn't make him a child, as you posted. So technically, there was a typo, it just wasn't the number.

    Just because someone posts an idea on the forum doesn't automatically give you the right to judge. You either like it or you don't. If you like it, comment. If you don't like it, don't bother. So don't bother.



    3. I'm saying that cats smell. litter boxes, no matter how well you tend to it, smell. my neighbors have a cat, and they clean the box every hour. Their house smells like cat.

    4. I was in commercials in Australia and England. Car commercials. How about we grow up a little, and stop with the name calling. You know, my kid who's 8 years old calls people he doesn't like Frankenstein and makes those kind of jokes "It's not halloween, you can take the mask off" it mainly gets to his little sister who is 6. It just shows how immature you are. At least it was acting and singing. I followed what I wanted to do. And it was one of the main parts, so it proved that I am good. I'm also on a cd in a quartet, which also proves that I am good.

    9. There's a child in everyone. Have you ever seen an old person in Disneyland? They become like a child again: Excited to see Mickey, and ride the rides they did before. It's an inner child thing. You can be a kid at any age.

    then why are you commenting? You didn't like my comment, yet you comment on it even though you just said "Just because someone posts an idea on the forum doesn't automatically give you the right to judge. You either like it or you don't. If you like it, comment. If you don't like it, don't bother." So how about you listen to your own words and don't bother.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alias2001

    Alias2001

    [78]Aug 12, 2006
    • member since: 04/06/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 955
    Barbie_Q wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:

    Barbie_Q wrote:
    I'm skipping right down to number 3: are you suggesting that I don't clean up after my pets? I have plenty of pets, and my house smells wonderful. 4. I had a shot. I did act. I was in commercials. I sang, too. I played Mimi in Rent (not the movie, but just a musical) and Galinda/Glinda in Wicked. I didn't want to do that anymore, so now I'm going back to school to be a elementary school teacher. 7. You're not a writer until you're published. (in my opinion) 9. It wasn't a typo. My great grandpa reads Harry potter. He's just about to turn 102. You're right. We had no right to judge...until you posted your ideas. Everybody on this forum is being judged, whether by you or someone else. It doesn't even have to be written, but you know that you judge everyone on here, that's why you have to put your comments after every post

    3.Very good, that is what I'm suggesting.

    4. Oh yeah, you played Frankenstein in that commercial. I heard you didn't even have to wear a costume or make-up. By the way, Rent, both the play and movie were about as good as to get half a star out of five.

    7. True, but at least I've got started.

    9. Well than that wouldn't make him a child, as you posted. So technically, there was a typo, it just wasn't the number.

    Just because someone posts an idea on the forum doesn't automatically give you the right to judge. You either like it or you don't. If you like it, comment. If you don't like it, don't bother. So don't bother.

    3. I'm saying that cats smell. litter boxes, no matter how well you tend to it, smell. my neighbors have a cat, and they clean the box every hour. Their house smells like cat. 4. I was in commercials in Australia and England. Car commercials. How about we grow up a little, and stop with the name calling. You know, my kid who's 8 years old calls people he doesn't like Frankenstein and makes those kind of jokes "It's not halloween, you can take the mask off" it mainly gets to his little sister who is 6. It just shows how immature you are. At least it was acting and singing. I followed what I wanted to do. And it was one of the main parts, so it proved that I am good. I'm also on a cd in a quartet, which also proves that I am good. 9. There's a child in everyone. Have you ever seen an old person in Disneyland? They become like a child again: Excited to see Mickey, and ride the rides they did before. It's an inner child thing. You can be a kid at any age. then why are you commenting? You didn't like my comment, yet you comment on it even though you just said "Just because someone posts an idea on the forum doesn't automatically give you the right to judge. You either like it or you don't. If you like it, comment. If you don't like it, don't bother." So how about you listen to your own words and don't bother.

    3. If they actually cleaned the litter box every once in a while, the house won't smell. Cats are very clean animals. Maybe if you had one, you'd realize.

    4. Oh, yeah, Frankenstein and Halloween jokes are very mature for an 8-year-old.

    6. I follow what I want to do too. I know what I want to do, and my ambition is to succeed in that.

    9. Well you were the one that started the whole inner-child conversation. If you think I'm right about not commenting if we don't like each other's opinions, then why'd you even comment on this thread in the first place. So how about you listen for once, and don't bother.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Barbie_Q

    Barbie_Q

    [79]Aug 13, 2006
    • member since: 08/10/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6
    Alias2001 wrote:
    Barbie_Q wrote:
    Alias2001 wrote:

    Barbie_Q wrote:
    I'm skipping right down to number 3: are you suggesting that I don't clean up after my pets? I have plenty of pets, and my house smells wonderful. 4. I had a shot. I did act. I was in commercials. I sang, too. I played Mimi in Rent (not the movie, but just a musical) and Galinda/Glinda in Wicked. I didn't want to do that anymore, so now I'm going back to school to be a elementary school teacher. 7. You're not a writer until you're published. (in my opinion) 9. It wasn't a typo. My great grandpa reads Harry potter. He's just about to turn 102. You're right. We had no right to judge...until you posted your ideas. Everybody on this forum is being judged, whether by you or someone else. It doesn't even have to be written, but you know that you judge everyone on here, that's why you have to put your comments after every post

    3.Very good, that is what I'm suggesting.

    4. Oh yeah, you played Frankenstein in that commercial. I heard you didn't even have to wear a costume or make-up. By the way, Rent, both the play and movie were about as good as to get half a star out of five.

    7. True, but at least I've got started.

    9. Well than that wouldn't make him a child, as you posted. So technically, there was a typo, it just wasn't the number.

    Just because someone posts an idea on the forum doesn't automatically give you the right to judge. You either like it or you don't. If you like it, comment. If you don't like it, don't bother. So don't bother.

    3. I'm saying that cats smell. litter boxes, no matter how well you tend to it, smell. my neighbors have a cat, and they clean the box every hour. Their house smells like cat. 4. I was in commercials in Australia and England. Car commercials. How about we grow up a little, and stop with the name calling. You know, my kid who's 8 years old calls people he doesn't like Frankenstein and makes those kind of jokes "It's not halloween, you can take the mask off" it mainly gets to his little sister who is 6. It just shows how immature you are. At least it was acting and singing. I followed what I wanted to do. And it was one of the main parts, so it proved that I am good. I'm also on a cd in a quartet, which also proves that I am good. 9. There's a child in everyone. Have you ever seen an old person in Disneyland? They become like a child again: Excited to see Mickey, and ride the rides they did before. It's an inner child thing. You can be a kid at any age. then why are you commenting? You didn't like my comment, yet you comment on it even though you just said "Just because someone posts an idea on the forum doesn't automatically give you the right to judge. You either like it or you don't. If you like it, comment. If you don't like it, don't bother." So how about you listen to your own words and don't bother.

    3. If they actually cleaned the litter box every once in a while, the house won't smell. Cats are very clean animals. Maybe if you had one, you'd realize.

    4. Oh, yeah, Frankenstein and Halloween jokes are very mature for an 8-year-old.

    6. I follow what I want to do too. I know what I want to do, and my ambition is to succeed in that.

    9. Well you were the one that started the whole inner-child conversation. If you think I'm right about not commenting if we don't like each other's opinions, then why'd you even comment on this thread in the first place. So how about you listen for once, and don't bother.



    I have a cat. It's an outdoor cat, and doesn't come inside. my house doesn't smell.

    my kid is not very mature, and has been saying these types of jokes for as long as I can remember.

    I'm just saying that there wasn't a typo. Everyone is a kid, no matter the age.

    I like gettin reactions out of people. Yours especially make me laugh. overreacting about everything. ha.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Gillianstar56

    Gillianstar56

    [80]Aug 13, 2006
    • member since: 07/31/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 235
    Will you guys just shut up and pay attention to this thread? Honestly, Alias2001 if your a writer then you should know how to take criticism. Barbie_Q if your an adult then why are you arguing with someone that's in high school? Alias2001, what year of high school are you in? Seriously? Both of ya'll just shut and pay attention to the Thread! Barbie_Q, you come off as a nice person, but in truth I can't believe you've got kids. Alias2001, you seem to like to argue and in truth I think everyone is sick of it! Both of ya'll just shut up, your both obviously egocentric and maniacal so just pay attention to the Thread and I think everyone will be happier. BTW, I'm in high school and I'm sick of both ya'lls crap!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.