Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

crossing over

jeffardy

[1]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 7

I've been watching the eps via Netflix and I'm on season 4 now. I guess I expected more references to Lost at this point (I watched Lost during its regurlar run, so I would've missed any Alias references there, if there were any).

Anything in particular I should be watching for? I keep expecting Weiss to show up with a Driveshaft CD.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

grimface_87

[2]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 21
    the only ones i can remember are in season 4 of alias (about ep 4) sydney has a party at her place and "You All Everybody" is playing.

also, at an airport sometime in season 4, there is an announcement "Oceanic flight 815 sydney to los angeles" or something similar

bonniekean

[3]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 5
    grimface_87 wrote:
    the only ones i can remember are in season 4 of alias (about ep 4) sydney has a party at her place and "You All Everybody" is playing.

also, at an airport sometime in season 4, there is an announcement "Oceanic flight 815 sydney to los angeles" or something similar

I don't think it would have been Sydney to Los Angeles because Sydney didn't go to Sydney until the very last episode.
    But maybe Los Angeles to Sydney or something

athevolunteer

[4]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 20
    Also the woman that worked for the CIA in the Great Good (Sayid's flashback) was in a few Alias episodes.