Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

How did you first get into Alias?

_SemperFidelis_

[41]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    I got the dvd's 2 months ago. I finished within a month. Yeah. It was that good. Now I regret I finished so fast, it left me wanting much more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

plazek

[42]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 5
    I watched Third Watch, but one night it ended and i didn't know what'll be on programm. I decided to watch the show and it was great. Lot of mystery and conspiracy, I was immediately hooked and decided to watch the show. But as i saw the show was already in 4th season, so i decided to download all episodes to that time. It was really great. And more important, ALIAS season 5 is coming to out TV channel in Slovenia! I canno't hardly wait to see last season of ALIAS with our subtitles. Too bad that show ended too fast:

magenta_witch

[43]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 7
    I've only just started watching it, I was told it was good and am now watching it on the net.

double_helix16

[44]Jun 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    One of the television networks here in our country aired the first season. I had no intention of watching it coz they dubbed it in Filipino (our language). I don't like it when they dub english series so didn't wanna watch it. But my friend saw the first season undubbed and he said it's great show so, when they finally aired Alias in all its glory (no dubbings), I watched it and got hooked and addicted. Can't get enough of it. Call me a sucker for Alias but even if I've finished the whole series, I still watch it over and over if I have nothing to do.

bracques

[45]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 9
    The trailer seems so captivating and when I watched the pilot episode, I became totally hooked!

garmarfr

[46]Jun 25, 2007
    I´m spanish and Telecinco aired a few episodes of Alias and then, suddenly, cancel it. I was hooked from the first chapter and I bought the three first seasons two years ago and watched them in two months

randan02

[47]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 10
    I got bored between 24 seasons. Kinda like now. I miss Jack........Bauer not Bristow. Well I miss Jack Bristow too.

Monkey2222

[48]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 2
    My cousin wanted to borrow Grey's Anatomy Season 1 and 2 and Veronica Mars Season 1 and 2, and she thought she had to give me something in return so she gave me Alias. I watched the first three episodes and then I just quit for awhile. I liked it but I wasn't addicted. About a week ago I decided to watch more and I finished Season 1 and 2 is 4 days. I would have started Season 3 but I don't have it yet.

Angel2408

[49]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 9
    When the show first aired in Germany I tried but couldn't get into it. I did not really care for Jennifer Garner and thought this show to be way overrated. Ratings proved me right, they stop showing it after season 2. That was 2 years ago (!!) and they just started season 3 on Free-TV. But since I've been looking for a new show to watch I came across "Alias" once again and bought the DVDs. I just finished Season 1 in a couple of days and started on Season 2 today. Boy, what a ride, now I can't stop and it is so hard to avoid spoilers. I try but not always successfully !!! I have all seasons on DVD, even bought them from the UK because Season 5 is not released yet over here. I am glad to watch this on DVD, if I imagine having to wait a week ( or worse a year before the next season !!! )- I would wither like a leaf!

Loudmouth293

[50]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 10
    I picked it during thehiatus of Season 1 & 2.. I think it was ABC family (then it was Fox Family) had a marathon andbehind the scenes of the show and I was hooked from then..

BuffyvsDracula

[51]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 19
    I saw it on commercials and on tv.com. I'm watching it right now! This is the 3rd epi. I rented them. This show rocks!

AerynSun2

[52]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 4
    I started liking it two weeks ago. My mom was watching the first season and I was kind of listening but not really b/c i was on the computer. Halfway through the first disc of second season i started watching and paying attention. Now i love it, i'm on the second disc of 4th season. This is actually funny b/c when it was still airing and my mom loved it i made fun of her and said it was a dumb fantasy show. lol.

iluvgilmore7791

[53]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 19
    I like Jennifer Gardner and I like action shows.

eMetiB_101

[54]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 36
    I've been a fan of Alias since it first aired on TV. The first 2 seasons were possibly the best, but it's always been a quality show to watch and it never seems to get old. Go buy the DVD's if you havn't already... you won't regret it

twelling101

[55]Aug 6, 2007

I used to watch it When it first came on air in Australia ages and ages ago, i only saw a few episodes then and i kinda stoped watching,

Then a few months ago it came on Au-star and i watched the first one and i just had to keep watching.

becka15

[56]Aug 10, 2007
    i turned on the tv

concretegirl

[57]Aug 14, 2007
    i was bored one night and turned on the tv .. the rest is history

tennisrobe26

[58]Aug 14, 2007
    • level: 22
    I first got into it when i rented it in blockbuster from curiosity. I then bought the rambaldi artifact complete series and i too regret watching it so fast.

tallly

[59]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 2
    a complete accident, the x-files page here redirected me, and i though, what the heck?

wzychee

[60]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 7
    I was bored and watched the pilot on a whim. And it was probably the greatest pilot I have ever seen. I was immediately hooked. Still am, for that matter.