Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

How did you first get into Alias?

lizanator112890

[61]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 7
    it came on after Lost i think when lost first came out, and i have been addicted to it ever since i have all the seasons and i really want to buy the rambldi box set. (even though i already have all the episodes )
    i have also bought Alias books. i recomend them if you are a true Alias fan!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JessiXX

[62]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    I read a preview in the TV Guide and it sounded good. (it was Colorblind) I was in Florida at the time, so I recorded it and watched when i got home.

jackfloyd1973

[63]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 4
    the DVDs were all listed in the you might also like section on the MI-5 series dvd page(can't remember the season) & checked out the DVDs, all of alias was excellent, that & i heard somewhere that amy acker is in the last season

LostFan05

[64]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 5
    I was way, way late. I was browsing through TV show DVD's on Netflix and came across Alias. I thought it sounded interesting, so, I said why not? After the first couple of episodes I was hooked. I wound up buying all the DVD's. Now it is my second favorite show of all-time!

Angel_Jaded

[65]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 16
    when it first aired here in Australia I love it from the started and any show that get's me to watch the pilot all the way without changing halfway through or after five mins usealy means it's going to be a new fave show in my book.

I loved the idea that it was a action show that had a woman as the lead in a strong roll who was a spy and I have never missed a single ep.

neishi-boi

[66]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 18
    By looking through a DVD site one night and saw the first season for a cheap price - plus I had a money-off voucher.

Had the entire collection less than two months later.

nakedalien

[67]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 2
    My boyfriend owns all the dvds and one day I was bored and put season 1 on and watched 3 seasons in a week and a half. I have a 2 month daughter so when I feed her etc, tv is pretty much all I can do That's why I managed to watch so much so fast.

alias571

[68]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 18
    I asked my sister for her Lost DVDs. She had already lent them so I borrowed the Alias ones. I watched them and that was it.

KingofIPirates

[69]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 32
    By simply watching it when it first came on, that's all I remember..

buffyangel4evr_

[70]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 20
    My father gave me his set of DVD's and I was hooked after one episode. I watched all five seasons in a month.

missxtrash

[71]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 2
    I started watching it when it was first aired on Sky 1, in the UK. I liked the look of it from the adverts, I think it was advertised during Buffy/Angel.

I loved it right from the first episode

McTrooperNow

[72]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 6
    A co-worker recommended the series. I found it available through my local library system. I saw season 1 and was hooked. I watched every ep checking it out through the library.

Before seeing it I kind of thought it was some shallow over polished show based the attractiveness of the main character. But the show has some really well done plot and characters. It did get a little redundant toward the middle, but it had a strong ending that really tied up most of the loose ends in a satisfying way.
    Edited on 12/23/2009 6:36pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Peterb3291

[73]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 8
    I was in a DVD resale shop and saw the first season for 10.00 and remembered a family friend said it was good so I bought it and got hooked on the first episode

Sagerian

[74]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 9
    I started watching part way through Season 1 when it aired on the telly. Didn't take long to get hooked.

Tinkerbellv101

[75]Feb 9, 2010
    Well i didn's start watching Alias until this year and i am only on season 3 but i remember seeing a commerical when it frist came out and thought it looked good. Then i watch the movie Daredevil and loved it but it was really the movie Electra when i fell in love with Jennifer Gardner! I think she's an amazing actress and after that i started watching Alias and love love loved it! I still have to get season 3 and i am so exided to see what happened to her and find out what happened to that year of her life. It was a year right? i dont really remember! Alias ROCKS!!!

blackmage8472

[76]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 15
    One of my roommates bought the series on DVD, another roommate got absolutely hooked on them (and he never gets hooked on a show)... then I juat couldn't stop watching. Awesome! I'm through season 3...

showinuse9

[77]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 11

i started watching around season 4, not sure why but i did. And the first 3 seasons were playing in syndication. I liked it a lot and kept watching. i think i saw the entire 4 seasons in the span of season 4s original run and liked it

Edited on 03/03/2010 9:44pm

tv_buffy_addict

[78]Mar 25, 2010
    • level: 9

Video King, which is this dvd rental place near me, had all the seasons ofAliason DVD andthe showlooked interesting so like last year I rented them and got totally hooked after the first disk.

acsgrlie

[79]May 1, 2010
    My friend lent me her DVDs of I think the first 3 seasons because she was in love with Michael Vartan and convinced me I would love the show and she was right!
    I became a Sydney/Vaughn shipper right away and could see how easily she fell for him lol. I then watched the last 2 seasons when they aired on tv. She fell out of love for the show itself because the mythology became a little too complicated but since Seasons 4 and 5 were the first I watched on television, I just kinda followed the seasons without thinking too much into the mythology.