Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Least Favorite character

Which character do you hate with a passion?! Why?

farscapefanuk

[21]May 1, 2007
    • level: 32
    I totally agree with you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lost24theoc

[22]May 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    From the beginning i just hated Sloane and every time when there was a cnance for him to be murdered i was just very happy and wanted that to happen but anyway i like the series neither the less.

myopics

[23]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 12
    I was annoyed by Marshall in the first season, but he got better after that. Vaughn started to annoy me on and off since the 3rd season. I would say that Irina has been teetering on the brink of becoming a nonsensical character in every episode she appeared in after season 2, but the horrible writing for her character in the finale just pushed her over the edge.

Everyone else got occasionally boring but never annoyed me.

One character who I felt never got boring or annoying was Jack. He was literally a pleasure to watch in every scene he's in. He remained consistent and interesting through to the very end.

archangelcory16

[24]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 32
    Weiss, probably, but I liked him too. I love all the characters. Even Lauren, who's absolutely FANTASTIC. I hate the fan hate towards her.

Runner206

[25]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    Dont have a least fav. character. I think all are good.

sweet_em

[26]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 26
    Renee and Tom, sometimes Nadia.

tallly

[27]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 2
    Tom and Rachel, just because I think they were just to fill in the void for good characters.
    And, at times, (as weird as it is) Sydney. I disliked her full-of-herselfness, and sometimes her belief that she's right drove me nuts xD

malawi69

[28]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 21

I had to put up with Nadia through all of Season 4 and some epis of S5

grimface_87

[29]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 21
    Lauren (she wasnt a very believable baddie) and Tom (they didnt really develop the character enough and he was boring...i suppose thats why he was boring!)

Celestra9

[30]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 16
    I'd go with Lauren and Kelly Peyton. Both were sucky bad guys who didn't hold my interest at all.

goblz

[31]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 10
    Lauren coud have been great if they hadn't made her bad; it didn't work for me at all, but at least it separated her from Vaughn!! Don't like Sloane much either, but he's a great villain. Love everyone else!!

The_Beekeeper

[32]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 10

Tom - boring.

sean2evo

[33]Jan 11, 2009

First off, the character I hated the most in the entire show was Francie without a doubt. Every scene with her made me cringe. Every word she said, every movement she made was agonizing. She had one facial expression, lifting her forehead up so her crinkle looked like a mono-brow. She was such a useless and boring character.

And how about when Will did his whole heroin junkie thing to discredit himself so SD-6 wouldnt kill him. How could Francie, his best friend, who sees him every day, so readily believe that he had been a heroin junkie for years. That is preposterous. She is probably my least favorite character on anything ever. Not to mention evil-double-francie. I cheered when normal francie got a bullet between the eyes but my happiness was shortlived when I saw the evil look on evil francies face when she was listening in on one of sydneys phone calls. WORST EVER!

Secondly, I wanted to put a bullet in Wills head not long into the pilot. lol.

Haha, I totally agree with the O.P. Sydney is so naive and self-righteous. FFS shes a spy shes supposed to think tactically and be able to be cold and rational but every two seconds shes crying or tearing up. Sure when she kicks ass, she kicks ass. BUT FFS girl carry a gun.... I don't see the logic in attacking a group of bad guys who have automatic weapons without some form of GUN. She doesnt like to kill the bad guys either so 20 minutes later in the episode they are identifying her and getting her caught.

sean2evo

[34]Jan 11, 2009
    Oh, and Vaughn is completely and 100% boring as all gettout. Those times when he said "im a man of mystery" or "i have my secrets". Purely the writers trying to make him more interesting then he was. His relationship with Sydney couldn't have been more cliche. Not to mention painfully dull to watch. Jack, Sloane, Sark & Marshall and his Tech are what made me enjoy the show. The action was good, the storylines I enjoyed. But so many things were just outrageously bad. Like Sydney infiltrating a Chinese embassy to steal a PDA from a generals safe while being 8 months pregnant & huge. Thats like something you would put in a "Scary Movie" type mockery. Women that pregnant shouldn't even be allowed to board airplanes.

Page_47

[35]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    Whilst it's truly not worth it arguing with you about most of what you said (you are of course entitled to your opinions, after all), they do address the fact that Sydney shouldn't be on airplanes during her pregnancy. In the Horizon, Sydney tells Renee the doctor has said it's her last week to fly. Then when she goes to Vancouver in Maternal Instinct she protests to her parents that it's a short flight, and she wants to go with them. Despite all the outrageousness of the show's five-year run, the writers almost always managed to cover their bases.

Friendsfan121

[36]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 6
    I never liked Lauren and was especially glad when they killed her off. It was one thing to watch her and Vaugh together, but then her and Sark was just not fair. The idea of Lauren was to show Sydney that Vaughn had moved on, but it meant less to see him move on to a cheating double agent.

laffertyluver

[37]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 15
    I think Sloan was a creepy character. He seemed to have this fatherly tendency towards Sydney that seemed wrong on so many levels. Particularly acting that way when Jack was around. Also, his obsession with Rambaldi ultimately killed Jack.

mastercasey3004

[38]Feb 5, 2009
    My least favourite character is, like the original poster, Sydney. She just annoyed me too many times to mention - she was a whiny, self absorbed, brat who hardly ever did what her orders told her to. There were times when she was likable but mainly she was just selfish and annoying. I am actually watching an episode now and I came on here to see if anyone else noticed some of the dumb stuff she does.

sandrene09

[39]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 2
    I hated emily when she went and showed sloane that she was being monitored by the CIA agents...and of course I hate sloane.....Can i hate rambaldi? because if it wasn't for rambaldi....sloane would not be bad and of course he would not kill nadia and well he wouldn't be too greedy.

ArielManto

[40]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 4

I really disliked Lauren. Even before we knew that she was evil, she was just plain annoying.

Also: Nadia. her whiny face was often too much for me.