TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Little overveiw- Help

dagurlpink2006

[1]May 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    I like just started watching this show, and can you ppl give me a little overveiw of the show, like what is going on- Like I know that one lady is married to that one guy, and she like working for another side or something- but, just tell me the main characters and what they are doing and stuff..... THANX
    Edited on 05/05/2007 9:18am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LostSux

[3]May 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    There are a couple of wives that are double agents against their husbands, which season are you talking about..I don't want to spoil anything. What's the woman look like? accent?

dagurlpink2006

[4]May 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    yeah, she has an accent

LostSux

[5]May 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    Okay Lauren works for the covenant. Terrorist group. When she betrayed her husband, he and Jack (old guy whose facial expression never changes; Syd's father) finally had something in common cause Jack's wife did the same thing. So now Vaughn has a chance to get with Syd. They're like star-crossed lovers. Marshhall (short, Irish-looking computer geek that stammers alot) is the gadget-maker and resident genius. He is the comedy relief. Then you have Dixon( black guy, bleeds red-white-blue, a true company man he and Sydney used to be field partners until he got promoted to director of cia; he makes for a very good boss). Sloane (very bad guy, evil from seasons 1-5, diminuitive in size, but an evil genius on a large scale Youl'll get frustrated over the number of opportunities Syd has to kill him, but won't due to stupid and varying reasons). Overall this is a good show. You have the benefit of hinesight; being able to watch entire seasons inside of a week and not being broken down by underlying melodramas. Like me, you haven't seen a single episode until after the entire series ended. That's how I prefer to watch shows. Oh, a warning; in addition to being a spy show it is also riddled with mythology, prophesy, destiny etc. Just think of 24 meets Buffy. Some people like that mix, some don't. I suggest when you finish this season you watch seasons 1 and two in order before you move on to four. When you watch season 2 I will be interested to hear of your opinion of Irina.
    Edited on 05/05/2007 5:24pm

mac313

[6]May 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    Wow, really good recap in very few words, LostSux. If you think about it though, Irina has an accent too. Daggurl2006, are you watching the reruns on TNT??? Because those episodes show a different wife betraying america/her husband. Is the wife a blonde with a english accent or brown hair with a very seductive voice?