Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

OK. Im confused.

I_luvTV92

[1]Aug 21, 2006
    • level: 9

2 things that confused me. Heres somethin I got from Season 4. When they find out Sophia is realy Elena.

Sloane: Do you have any idea about what Nadia has been through. Betrayed by the woman who raised her.

Didn't Irina raise Syd for 6 years. And then "bond" with her only to betray her? Dudes, I think Sloane would remember this considering Elena and Irina are SISTERS! And How come Javk has to be so rude to Sydney's Fiances?? Danny got permission and WHOA! Huge disaster! And look wat happens to Vaughn.

Vaughn: I’m gonna ask Sydney to marry me, and I’d like your blessing.

Jack: Perhaps you believe my recent illness has rendered me less coherent than before, or that my cognitive faculties have been somehow dulled or diminished. Allow me to clarify the facts for you, Agent Vaughn. While I’ve come to believe you’re not as useless as I first imagined, I still don’t feel you have-

Does he take over protective Dad too far or wat??? I mean Vaughn was all nice and Jacks gotten be a jerk!
    Edited on 08/21/2006 4:16pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

grimface_87

[2]Oct 22, 2006
    • level: 21
    I_luvTV92 wrote:

Vaughn: I’m gonna ask Sydney to marry me, and I’d like your blessing.

Jack: Perhaps you believe my recent illness has rendered me less coherent than before, or that my cognitive faculties have been somehow dulled or diminished. Allow me to clarify the facts for you, Agent Vaughn. While I’ve come to believe you’re not as useless as I first imagined, I still don’t feel you have-

Does he take over protective Dad too far or wat??? I mean Vaughn was all nice and Jacks gotten be a jerk!

still better than when Danny asked for his permission in the pilot!

gunslinger78

[3]Oct 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    Thats just classic Jack for ya though he does eventually come around. A very well rounded well tough character IMO