Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Share your FINALE THEORIES here! (possible spoilers)

Page_47

[21]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 11
    He dies, killing Vaugn. If you read my theory on page 1, then you'll see that prophet five use the brain patterns of Sydney's baby, i.e the new Rambaldi, to make Vaughn their new Rambaldi. Once this has happened, Vaugn goes after Sydney, and she is forced to fight him, season-finale style, as he tries to eliminate her because, as Irina told her at the end of season 2: 'Only you can stop him'. Vaugn, using both fighting finesse and his emotional power over Sydney, is about to kill her, when Sloane shoots him. But just when they think it's all over, Vaughn spins around, grabs his gun, and kills Sloane. Sloane has however, proved his loyalties, as he has killed the very embodyment of the man he has worshipped for years. On a side note, Jack pulls some very serious strings with Devlen (from season 1, due to make a comeback to the show) to arrange a renewed agreement of collaberation between Irina and the CIA in return for her killing Renne and Tom Grace (who were both working together to eliminate the Bristow familly, which is why one was needed on the inside and on the outside).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Page_47

[22]Dec 26, 2005
    Reply...

macgyver02

[23]Dec 27, 2005
    • level: 2
    Nice Angel reference Parae434...good bit of humor while reading a bunch of Alias speculation.

trap285

[24]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    I love your connection to the pilot with Jack giving Sydney the phone. However, I really hope it doesn't end with so many people dying! I can see a couple of the new ones biting the dust, Tom and Renee. And please, writers, let's decide what we are going to do with Nadia, it is driving me nuts that she is there, but not on screen ever! I would be completely satisfied if the scene before the ones you've written involve Sydney standing over a quivvering Sloane and saying, "You will no longer live to screw with my life!" Or something to that effect, because let us not forget that taking down Sloane for killing Danny was her total purpose in life. Besides, Sloane is so much more intriguing when he is bad. I kinda hope Vaughn stays dead, but Will comes back to be a surrogate father to Sydney's baby. The most satisfying conclusion would involve tying together several storylines and referencing important characters from the entire show.

Tommyrules816

[25]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    Some of my theories are:

- Sloane will not be alive.I think he'll die before the finale {most likely when Nadia wakes up in ep.11}

- Grace is supposidly going to be in the witness protection program, so he is probably murdered

- Weiss returns to help the APO team in the final battle

- Peyton will be dead

- Jack will probably be murdered right in front of Sydney and the baby

- Renee will probably be dead by then, something is very suspicious about her

- Irina will either die, become Syd's ally again, or once again escape

FanWriter

[26]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    I think that all of this will happen by or in the season finale...

-Sloane will definitely die
    -Jack will die saving Sydney's life
    -Rachel and Thomas will both survive, along with Dixon and Marshall
    -Weiss will return
    -Will will return
    -The show wont end in a cliffhanger, but I think it will lead doors open for a spinoff or to keep fans speculating over certain things; in other words, I really doubt every question we've always wondered will be answered
    -I think one main character will be seriously injured, but they dont have to necessarily die
    -I really have no clue about Sydney's mother
    -Nadia will live and join APO
    -Sydney will leave APO and move on with her life and her new baby
    Edited on 01/22/2006 6:35pm

Page_47

[27]Jan 23, 2006
    trap285 wrote:
    I love your connection to the pilot with Jack giving Sydney the phone. However, I really hope it doesn't end with so many people dying! I can see a couple of the new ones biting the dust, Tom and Renee. And please, writers, let's decide what we are going to do with Nadia, it is driving me nuts that she is there, but not on screen ever! I would be completely satisfied if the scene before the ones you've written involve Sydney standing over a quivvering Sloane and saying, "You will no longer live to screw with my life!" Or something to that effect, because let us not forget that taking down Sloane for killing Danny was her total purpose in life. Besides, Sloane is so much more intriguing when he is bad. I kinda hope Vaughn stays dead, but Will comes back to be a surrogate father to Sydney's baby. The most satisfying conclusion would involve tying together several storylines and referencing important characters from the entire show.

I LOVE the idea of Sydney standing over Sloane saying that. I don't think she's really gotten to play 'totally pissed indignent chick' in a long while, partially due to her character growing up.

drabah1980

[28]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    That is a phenomenal theory.  I have only recently started watching Alias.  I finished Season 4 yesterday, not even knowing that Season 5 DVD came out the same day!  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  Anyway, You're theory is similar to my own.  I was wondering if in some wacked out way, he could actually be Rambaldi.  Sounds crazy, but hey, on TV you can do whatever you want and they could make it happen.