Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

The best villian in the series is/was...

MsRogue

[21]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 7

1) Irina

2) Lauren

3) Anna

4) Peyton

I like bad chicks cause they usually have the best character traits eg. Strength Intelligence Beauty and I think they would be a ball to play cause they say and do whatever they want and they get to hurt people and play mind games with everyone around them. Plus it usually means that the person who brings them down is a strong female as well.

Oh and the bad chicks in 50 's movies were called a Femme Fatal 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gabrielle40

[22]Jun 20, 2006
    • level: 3
    MsRogue wrote:

1) Irina

2) Lauren

3) Anna

4) Peyton

I like bad chicks cause they usually have the best character traits eg. Strength Intelligence Beauty and I think they would be a ball to play cause they say and do whatever they want and they get to hurt people and play mind games with everyone around them. Plus it usually means that the person who brings them down is a strong female as well.

Oh and the bad chicks in 50 's movies were called a Femme Fatal 

I totally agree! I love the whole-mind-games thing.  I love the femmes fatales.

tvFANatic20

[23]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 17
    I liked the 3 Derevko sisters. Irina, Elena, and Katya. Wish the other 2 had more air time though.
    Edited on 06/25/2006 6:30pm

sejbeth

[24]Jun 27, 2006
    • level: 6
    I think that Anna was the best villian, but if there would have been more episodes I think Peyton would have become a great villian.  Sloane was good in the beginning but when they let him become head of APO they were just being stupid or something.  It didn't even go with the story line. I mean he killed Sydney's first fiance and Dixon's wife not to mention many others.  Like APO would really put a villian like that as head APO.

playwert

[25]Jul 2, 2006
    • level: 8
    Page_47 wrote:
    Gabrielle40 wrote:
    Isn' t she the French actress? Elodie Bouchez?

Hiya!

No, Elodie Bouchez plays another character that season called Renee, who I think is great! Peyton is played by Amy Acker, who also plays Fred/Illyria on Angel.

and was in an episode of supernatural...

SrRui

[26]Jul 2, 2006
    • level: 104
    Shark

tennisballs413

[27]Jul 4, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 07/05/2006 8:10am

tennisballs413

[28]Jul 4, 2006

The best villian in my opinion was Francie's double, Allison in season two.  Proabably because I liked seeing Francie kick ass even though it wasn't Francie but hopefully you get what I mean.  And that fight scene at the end of season two!!!!! WoW!  But otherwise Sloane because he ran as a villian for all five years of the show then proabably Anna/

1) Allison

2) Sloane

3) Anna

OrsonWright

[29]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 19

I would have to say Irina, though I was hoping there would be a little more in her than what we saw in the series finale.

The other Irina sisters were also fun villains to watch since they were so sinister and yet so coy at the same time. Bad Francie was plain evil.

The worst villain for me would have to be Lauren... she was really annoying to watch. Also, that older guy who was involved in Vaughn's death at the beginning of Season 5. I didn't find Peyton too overwhelming either.

Edited on 07/12/2006 5:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

NikeDragon

[30]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 14

Don't we forget about someone?
    Tarantino aka McKenas Cole

Ok, he didn't have a big part in the show, but he's the true bad ass. He's the guy you don't wanna mess with.

A great villain

maxpower03

[31]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 42

I think the majority of best villains were women. Irina's "is she good, is she bad?" schtick was massively entertaining and I love Lena Olin, Allison Doren was a fun, ridiculous bad guy who had some awesome death scenes (three, right?), Anna Espinosa rocks and should have been used more, whilst Kelly Peyton was just amazing. Amy Acker was really believable and the scene of Peyton shooting down Irina's helicopter was one of the best Alias moments. Lauren Reed was pretty good too, mostly in her scenes with Sark, where Melissa George put so much sexual energy into the character all of a sudden. Of the male bad guys, only Sark, McKenas Cole and Anthony Geiger stick out.

tvfan332

[32]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 37

My favourites are

1. Irina Derevko
    2. Kelly Peyton
    3. Lauren Reed
    4. Sloane
    5. Anna Espinosa

joann182

[33]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 5

1. Irina/ Sloane/ Sark- because we were constantly unsure to believe there constant reformations, we always had to question if they were good or if they had turned agian.

2. Franice/ Laurn- Even though evil franiced wasnt really francie, the shock of discovering that she was a evil double, made her one of the best villians. This was supposed to be sydneys best friend someone who kepted her in the real world, away from the spying and betrayal, yet instead was gathering all the information she needed to take her down. Another great villian was Laurn for the mere fact that her being a double agent was so shocking.

dmarex

[34]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 103
    The best villain would be... the hidden one. And that would be Sloane. You absolutely never knew if he was good or bad. Or what was he actually up to. There was always a hidden reason behind his actions, but it was always hard to say. He was smart, cunning and that's what made him bad.

However, the best kick-ass villain would be either Anna Espinosa or Alison.

myopics

[35]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 12
    I say Sloane, he was the only one who remained consistent while still being a three-dimensional character.
    Edited on 01/27/2007 9:20am
    Edited 2 total times.

sweet_em

[36]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 26

Sark

Lauren

Evil Francie/Allison

Anna

Sloan

malawi69

[37]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 21

1° Sark

2° Lauren

3° Derevko Sisters (Katya, Irina and Elena; in that oreder )

kathcat24

[38]Feb 10, 2007
    I'd say the best villian was Sloane, but my favorite was Sark.
    Edited on 02/10/2007 6:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Superdawg519

[39]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    I don't know if she was my favorite, but I really did enjoy Peyton.  I think it was great casting, because she doesn't seem like a villain at all until she does all those dastardly deeds.  I also like how she always has something snarky to say, and Amy Acker really delivers her lines with the perfect tone.  Like when she confronts Rachel on the roof of the oil rig, and says "Surprise...?"  Haha, excellent.  And I agree, the helicopter explosion was incredible.  I love how she just turns around and throws the missile launcer away like its a toy as the flaming helicopter falls behind her.  Amazing.  That just cemented how badass she is.  (Now I have to watch it again!)

AgentAlias01

[40]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 4

i am going with Sark. he was soo sneaky and so smart. he was one of those bad guys that just never got on your nerves ( i don't maybe it was b/c he's soo freakin hot? haha). my fave eps always have Sark in them.

Sloane was good for a while but then he just got on my nerves. Irina is like the ultimate bad guy: she betrayed her family, betrayed her country, killed a load of people, and is able to deceive anyone without any thought. the best thing about her is how soft spoken she was... that just made her more deadly.

Lauren got on my nerves when she was nice but once she went bad i loved her!! she became one of my fave Alias characters ever. she was not good at doing the nice thing soo once she went bad it was perfect. i can remeber the day when the ep aired that showed she was bad and screaming like mad. i called my grandma who watched the show as well and freaked out. we were both laughing b/c we could not believe how crazy i was haha. ahh good memories.

Edited on 02/12/2007 4:50pm