Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Undeveloped Relationship (Season 5 spoilers)

The_Beekeeper

[1]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 10
    Am I alone in wishing there had been more development of the Rachel/Sark relationship? I thought it was interesting to see how he seemed to develop genuine feelings for her. And he was much more interesting, and better looking, than Tom. I think their relationship could have been interesting and would have added some dimension to both their characters.
    Edited on 10/11/2007 1:02am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

grimface_87

[2]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 21
    The_Beekeeper wrote:
    Am I alone in wishing there had been more development of the Rachel/Sark relationship? I thought it was interesting to see how he seemed to develop genuine feelings for her. And he was much more interesting, and better looking, than Tom. I think their relationship could have been interesting and would have added some dimension to both their characters.

i didnt think it was really necessary. the writers did what they needed to to with the limited time they were given in season 5 and focused on the characters we were invested in, rather than the newbies Rachel and Tom (at least near the end)

PabloExobar

[3]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 18

I think Sark was only a step for Rachel to become a good spy. Think about Sydney, she loved Noah, trusted him, yet he turned out to be the "snowman". It was a good lesson for Rachel to not to trust anyone 100%.

But it could've been a funny relationship, that's for sure.