Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

What episode was it?

AerynSun2

[1]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 4

Hello, this is a place where you can ask an Alias question about an episode, this is sort of a game, except it gives people the answers they are looking for. In order to ask a question, you must answer the last persons question. That way, somebody's question doesn't get forgotten and lay there unanswered. Here's my question, thank you. you also may add a hint about what you think you may know, to help the person who is giving you the answer. Like i did below, b/c i wanted to specify what i think happened in the episode.

Question: What episode does Vaughn and Sydney go into a jewelry shop and pretend to buy a ring?

Hint: I think there was a vault in the shop they needed to get into. I also am pretty sure it was in 4th or 5th season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alias_rox

[2]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    AerynSun2 wrote:

Hello, this is a place where you can ask an Alias question about an episode, this is sort of a game, except it gives people the answers they are looking for. In order to ask a question, you must answer the last persons question. That way, somebody's question doesn't get forgotten and lay there unanswered. Here's my question, thank you. you also may add a hint about what you think you may know, to help the person who is giving you the answer. Like i did below, b/c i wanted to specify what i think happened in the episode.

Question: What episode does Vaughn and Sydney go into a jewelry shop and pretend to buy a ring?

Hint: I think there was a vault in the shop they needed to get into. I also am pretty sure it was in 4th or 5th season.

it was season 5, episode 14 i see dead people

now for me!

Question: what episode was it where irina esacped from the cia? Hint: she stole a rambaldi manuscript from china

ps. i already know the answer, i just had to make up a question to keep it flowing

myopics

[3]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 12
    That would be "A Dark Turn", season 2 episode (I think) 17.

Question: In which episode did Sydney finally tell (the woman she thought was) Francie about her job with the CIA?

alias004

[4]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    That was s2ep21"Second Double".Will was set up by Allison and he was blamed for being the second double and syd wanted to protect Francie but the only way was to tell her the truth.She said:I don't work for a bank...

alias004

[5]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    Now mine:In which episode did Sloane reveal to Syd that he knew her since she was a baby?
    Edited on 06/12/2008 1:49pm