ABC (ended 2006)
It's definately 1 or 2. Maybe 2. No 1. Well, one and two really. I liked season 3 because it had lots of Sark, and it was neat. I'm not sure how I feel about Lauren. I hated her until she was evil then I liked her alot. Season 4 was more of a sci fi thing it wasn't in harmony with the rest of the series. Season 5 wasn't too good or totally bad.
|I like them all|
I'd rate the seasons like this:
1. Season 1 - Best first season, ever.
2. Season 5 - Excellent way to end the series.
3. Season 2 - Awesome episodes, Irina is one of the best characters on the show.
4. Season 3 - Enjoyed it.
5. Season 4 - Some great episodes, very good season, just not as good as the rest, in my opinion.
|It's funny. I always thought people hated season 5. I loved it and I thought I stood alone. Well, season 2 was the best no questions asked but the rest go like this: 1. season 2 |
2. season 5
3. season 1
4. season 3
5. season 4
1. Season 1
- Most consistent.
2. Season 2
- Contains the top2 episodes of Alias. Phase One and The Telling. However, the 2nd half of the season was a bit slow.
3. Season 3
- Rocky start, rocky ending, but in the middle, it really delivered. Only complaint is Sark's CONTINOUS escape. It was a bit ridicilious.
4. Season 5
- Again... rocky start, but quickly got better. Amazing endgame, Good Bye Alias!
5. Season 4
- This is lagging behind all of th seasons. Seriously, I hated most of the episodes, bullcrap... standalone episodes because of ABC. The last few episodes were quite decent though along with the Marshall centered one.