Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Why do you love Alias?

R3d_Rummii

[21]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 5
    first things first.... the show is so realistic and amazing how sid goes thru so much and how she thrives on her emotions and we gosta love daddy...... now come on who doesnt love Jack? I am prolly the only chick in my click tht loves the hell out of Jack everyone else loves sid. its funny how jack has no emotion at all. jus weird. but kewl, plus its just the best show. period..........
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vicky24c

[22]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 24
    Everything, Marshall always made me laugh, the storylines, the love, the cliffhangers.

Everything !

Iuhas

[23]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 9
    I love the gadgets !!!!!!!!! And that gadget-guy makes me laught .He is funny

ainho

[24]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 12

I like the relationship they wrote for Syd & Michael and how it was developed, even when they nearly ruined the show after the 3rd season. But I think I love it because all those hours I kept talking about it with my best friend. I owed him a big one, it was thru him that I discovered the spy world...

Also, I started the series during this episode with Tarantino so I guess it helped a little

therockstop

[25]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 14
    I liked that they were always in a different country on a mission. I don't know where everything was filmed but it always made me feel like they were in the country they said they were in. I guess I liked the settings.

acsgrlie

[26]May 1, 2010
    • level: 8

I loved the storylines and the production was first rate with how many countries they were visiting every week and making every set look different and new. My shipper heart was full of Sydney/Vaughn love from the first episode and the series finale did not disappoint. Jennifer Garner was great at making the stunts look so easy and the spy stuff never got boring. In the early seasons I liked her trying to keep her private life separate and it was a great twist with Allison replacing Fancie. The season finale cliffhangers are some of the best I've seen. JJ Abrams is a master of that last punch to the gut before you fade to black.

Edited on 05/01/2010 9:36pm

jack756

[27]Aug 25, 2010
    • level: 14

i love alias b/c of the wonderful cast(no one is a bad actor or actress to me)

i love the fact jennifer garner did her own stunts which tells me she was very decited to the fans(most female stars want even try a stunt)

i love the story and writing(even do sometimes i couldnt understand whats was going on in mission sometimes i could always follow the charater lives)

the twists and turns alias had(i beg for more)

Peterb3291

[28]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 8

Alias just has so many great things about it. The family dynamic, the story archs, the characters, syd's balacing of the spy life and normal life, and the cliff hangers.

iLoveOlivier

[29]Sep 22, 2010
    • level: 3
    Alias is a great tv show because it's able to mesh espionage (usually intense and serious) with everyday sitcome themes of family, friends, and romance. The first time I saw the show was during Mrs. Gavin's geography class. She was nice, deciding to give us a break fron the depressing topic of African civil wars, and put on Alias because (not only is it highly entertaining) geography is very much apart of the plot. The last reason why I love Alias is because of Victor Garber (aka Daddy Warbucks or Jesus from the 1970s film Godspell). I'm just gonna say it - he is extremely handsome. Haha, he really is! I know he's an older man (and me being attracted to him is probably not healthy) but I can't deny the fact that he is just beautiful