Alias

I See Dead People

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 10, 2006 on ABC

• Great Episode and nice to see Syd and Vaughn back together.

I loved this episode b/c of the Syd/Vaughn reunion. I thought Jennifer Garner did a fantastic job of playing herself and Anna impersonating Sydney. One of my favorite parts was when the fake Sydney is removing the chip from Vaughn's chest and he asks her about Isabelle. I love the part when she says, "But her chin is pointy like mine. It's cute." I also love when fake Sydney tells Vaughn that she always said that Sydney was too good for him. It shows Anna's respect for Sydney even though they are enemies. There was one error that kind of bugged me. When Fake Syd and Vaughn are sitting outside the jewelers trying to figure out their plan, Fake Syd asks Vaughn how he wants to handle it. And he responds "like we did in Cartegena." He later reveals that he and Syd never went to Cartegena. But in the Season 2 episode, "Countdown" where Dixon flips out and pretends to blow everyone up after his wife is killed, Syd and Vaughn are both on that mission which was in Cartegena. So Vaughn's little test for the Fake Sydney was wrong.