Alias

I See Dead People

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 10, 2006 on ABC

• The stage has been set...

The stage has been set for the final episodes of the series. Only three episodes remain and everything is beginning to fall into place. However, this episode did take things a little while to devolop and because of that the entire epsiode was played at a slower pace then most Alias episodes.

The other half of the chip being implanted into Vaughns skin confuses me to no end. With how many times we have seen him in the hospital its hard for me to imagine that with all of the x-rays they all happened to miss the chip inserted into his body.

Once again Anna leaves Sydney a chance to escape. Instead of putting a bullet in between her eyes she leaves her wide open to jump out of the exploding truck. But that could be just being picky.

The scenes with Arvin Sloane and Nadia were not that great. She basically just told us what kind of a person he is and how he is just like all the rest of the bad guys. There was really nothing that I took away from the scenes other then they were used as a filler for the episode.

Vaughn and Sydney back together is good for the remaining episodes of the season. They have everything they need to take down Prophet Five now, so hopefully the writing picks up for the remaining episodes.