Alias

Legacy

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 02, 2004 on ABC

• Review

It was a decent episode, but nothing I found amazing in the episode before the finale. The mission at the end of securing Nadia and rescuing her from Arvin was the only real highlight of the episode. A lot of the "drama" scenes weren't as good as Alias has made them out to be this season. Vaughn has become overcome with revenge and hatred, which is very odd coming from his character. I dont look at him and see most of the things that Im seeing, which makes me think the writers are trying to reach Sydney and Vaughn getting back together into well into season four, not anytime this season.

The finale is the next episode and I wonder where they will go from here. Arvin has escaped and Sark and LAuren have as well. I almost think they need to have some closure with Lauren and Vaughn, just to stop his character from going crazy. Kind of dissapointed the finale isnt written by JJ Abrams, but hopefully it will not dissapoint and live up to its precedders "Almost Thirty Years" and "The Telling"