Alias

Passage (2)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 08, 2002 on ABC

• The Bristows part 2

So this one was once again all about Sydney, Jack and Irina. Just as it is: a follow-up of Part 1. This one wasn't quite as good though.

This episode started of where the other ended: Sydney, Jack and Irina fought and they won. While the CIA thought for a short while that they were dead, The Bristows continue there mission. I absolutely adored the scene with Sydney's wound, the parent were both so caring. Even better was perhaps the oh so cute story of the toaster. God, for a second they actually were a real family!

Let me say one thing: Terry O'Quin is genius. I know I really haven't mentioned Kendall but he's cool. You get that feeling from him, like 'I don't like him' but he's cool, and he's one of the good guys. Done with that, I thought the CIA was doing absolutely nothing. They didn't even try to save The Bristows. Except for, offcourse, Vaughn. Who actually got permission for once to go and save his girl ;)

I really didn't get why the bommings were ( I bet it was mentioned, but I just wasn't paying attention ) and I really didn't care for it. The flower was cool, though. Can you imagine what you would do with Eternal Life?

I don't know what to think of Sark. He looks cool, he sounds cool, he's a cool evil guy. But somethings....off. I don't know what, but I guess I'll find out sooner or later. I'm doubting Irina too now. I know she did everything good in this episode, but it seemed like she was enjoying being evil or something. Plus, the coincedence of Sark in SD-6 is really too much of a coincidence. This was planned.

So this was ok. But it just wasn't that much fun as Part 1. It even was kinda boring at times.
    I did love Syd's quote:
    "You know, some people go miniature golfing with their parents. We go to India and look for nukes."
    And Irina asking "how's school" while walking trough land-mines :lol:

The ending gave me a ~home~ feeling. Sydney with friends and Vaughn watching. Just makes me love life :)