Alias

Passage (2)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 08, 2002 on ABC

• Review

Much better part two then part one was. I thought part two was more ALias oriented and I also think it is one of the few times in the shows history that the end of the episode was not a cliffhanger ending. When that happens the next episode could go anywhere. The mini-story arch with Sydneys mother is somewhat over, as they have had there big mission and it went exactly like everyone could have ever hoped for. With the next epiosde starting a new mission likely somewhere else - we begin a new story arch. The only arch I see carrying over into the next episode is the still very interesting "Who has Arvins wife" storyline. The trace has dissaperred however, so they could maintain the mystery and not even tell us anything about that next episode. Overall, this was one of the better episodes of season 2. Very well written and I liked everything that the episode had - from Sydneys mother betraying Sydney and Jack to getting right back on there side after a great scene two minutes later. Fantastic episode from start to finish.