Alice Forums

CBS (ended 1985)

Opening Credits Season 2

rennosmom4ever

[1]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 8

I watched all of Season 1 of Alice and part of season 2 up to episode 2x15.  The credits in the beginning were all the same and coincided with the episodes.

Suddenly at the beginning of episode 2x16, the opening credits were odd...Tommy was at least two years older than he is in the episodes, and scenes were in it that hadn't happened yet in the series.  it was just odd to me.

It was also hard to understand what words linda lavin was singing.

Arsena

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TasForMayor

[2]Nov 3, 2006
    • level: 21
    ah remember wonderin' 'bout that ma'self years ago when ah was watchin' it...
    'n ah don't really know what she she was singin'; back then, a lotta' theme songs were kinda' hard to figure out (like parts of that song from "All In The Family")

FredScuttle

[3]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 43

For some reason, "The Reporter" (2-16) and "The Bus" (2-22) have the 4th season opening when they air in syndication.. When it aired on E!, the 2nd season season episode "Star in the Storeroom" had a shortened 4th season opening, with the 2nd season music (which didn't show Philip McKeon on it). They used to show that beginning alot when it aired on CBS weekday mornings in the early 80's. This opening also showed up in syndication on the 3rd season episode "Car Wars" as it aired on both E! and TNN.