Alice, I Think

CTV (ended 2006)

brunabear

Alice, I Think Fan Reviews (2)

6.8
  • It is one of the better shows I watch.

It is funny, witty, and amusing. The actors are really good at showing what the character is like. It comes alive with all the funny coments and Alice's thoughts on her video diary. Carly McKillip play's Alice really well, she looks/ acts just what alice would if she was an actual person. The parents are crazy. The mother an activest that's not afrad of what other people think or say. The outfits alone prove that. The stay-at-home dad is funny and intresting to watch. The guenius brother is amazing and dose not fear what people say about his sister. This show is amazing and I hope it will stay on air for a long time to come.
  • A very funny show.

Alice, I Think is a very funny new Canadian show; it's set in a small town in British Columbia and deals with the life of Alice, a sixteen year old who doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the town's teenagers. She has a slightly skewed view of life, and everything seems to be a major drama for her... which isn't surprising, given her bad judgment!

I've been watching the episodes, and think it's really funny. It has archetypal characters, so you definitely know who's who when watching an episode. You don't have to watch them in order, although that would help, but if you've missed some, it won't really matter.

I'd put this show right up there with Corner Gas and Robson Arms as one of my favourite Canadian shows! Everyone should give it a try!