Alice (Mini-Series) Forums

Syfy (Mini-Series 2009)

Looking forward to this ...

tjaman

[1]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 32
    This reminds me a bit of the Syfy reimagination they gave "The Wizard of Oz" a couple years back with "Tin Man." Huge fan of Caterina Scorsone as well, so really looking forward to seeing what they come up with. Looks pretty cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AgentAlias01

[2]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 4

i'm watching "Alice" right now and so far it's awesome!! i love "Tin Man" it was such a great spin on "The Wizard of Oz" that when i saw the commercials for "Alice" i had to watch it.

TesserT

[3]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 78
    What a wonderful idea this was! I loved this modern version. What great fun & new imagination into Alice's story.

tjaman

[4]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 32
    I enjoyed it. I never really got a sense of her connection with the "former Alice" or what it was the White Knight was doing with those bones -- if the White Knight is living backwards the bones he organized could legitimately have reanimated and attacked. But in that they did nothing it seemed like a very strange use of the time. Loved the double ponytail on the White Rabbit and the Drs. Dee and Dum. And I loved the Caterpillar. That was a great character. There wasn't nearly enough of him.

pumpkin09

[5]May 13, 2010
    • level: 4

Just discovered this about a week ago! I absolutely loved it!The original story was still there but it was refreshing and exciting the way they had a modern spin on it.