Alienators: Evolution Continues

FOX (ended 2002)

Alienators: Evolution Continues Fan Reviews (3)

6.3
  • I can't believe I actually enjoyed enjoyed this!

I can't believe I actually enjoyed enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures. You know you're not supposed to enjoy it that much but you can't help enjoying it. I can't believe I'm typing this but long live Alienators: Evolution Continues. You have one more (secret) supporter here!
  • Pretty much a rip-off of BOTH Men In Black and the Real Ghostbusters, but still good.

I've watched on BBC and I gotta say that even though I never saw the movie "Evolution", this is a mixture of both good and bad. "Alienators: Evolution Continues" is obviously a lot like "The Real Ghostbusters"!

First off, the characters:

Dr. Ira Kane (played by David Duchovny in the Evolution movie) sorta strikes me as being a cross between Dr. Peter Venkman and Dr. Egon Spengler.

Professor Harry Phineas Block (played by Orlando Jones in the Evolution movie) is obviously like Winston Zeddemore with all the hipness and all.

Wayne Grey (played by Seann William Scott in the Evolution movie) seems to be a bit like Dr. Ray Stantz; cheery, goofy, and likes automobile mechanics. Although, the Wayne in the cartoon looks and acts a lot younger than the Wayne in the movie.

Lt. Lucy Mai (who never appeared in the Evolution movie, but you could've imagined her being play by Lucy Liu) reminds me of Kylie Griffin (from the Extreme Ghostbusters) cause they're both sarcastic and no-nonsense like that.

Gassie is obviously like Slimer, cause they're both the sidekicks, that's all.

Now for the weapons and the vehicles:

The firetruck is cool, but not as cool as the Ecto-1, I can tell you that!

The weapons (except for their shampoo ammo) are obviously ripped off from the MIB.

And as for the main villian Scopes, he's OK, but not as cool as many of the Ghostbusters' foes, such as Samhain, the Boogeyman, the Sandman, and Gozer the Gozerian.

In conclusion, watch this show if you feel like it.
  • I am sorry. I liked Alienators: Evolution Continues. Ira Kane and his friends are saving the world from a gene aliens. I would watch "Alienators: Evolution Continues" on TV. Is A gene alien taking Ira Kane? Are Ira's friends saving Ira Kane from a gene al

6.8
    I liked Alienators: Evolution Continues. Ira Kane and his friends were saving the world from a gene aliens. I would watch "Alienators: Evolution Continues" on TV. I am sorry. Is A gene alien taking Ira Kane? Were Ira's friends saving Ira Kane from a gene alien? I will love Alienators!