Aliens in America

Junior Prank

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Nov 26, 2007 on The CW

• justin and raja get a chance to be part of the cool kids group when they have an opportunity to pull the junior prank.Greg tries hard to find work and franny decides its time to profit from all the junk they have in the house.

great episode. love the way claire finds friends in the al pacaas and then loses total interest in them. The characters are developing with every show. the writers have still maintained the subtle humour and its amazing how real high school is compared to the other shows. Justin's constant attempt of being part of the cool kids group in school while still trying to be himself is good to watch. greg and franny never dissapoint and raja is at his usual best.i cannot wait till the next episode airs coz its the only dose of humour i get on a monday night.
  • Great episode!

Justin and Raja get invited to pull the famous Junior prank! Justin sees this as access to becoming cool, but Raja doesn't think it's a good idea. Claire gets attached to the alpacas, but Franny has discovered a good website that allows people to buy and sell anything they want and she wants to sell the alpacas. Gary finally gets a job! Justin and Raja plan to go along with the prank and then at the end, they stop it. They get the popularity and they don't get in trouble!

This was a great episode! I think those pranks would've been funny! This episode gets a 9.5!
  • COME ON PEOPLE WATCH THIS SHOW!

Another fine episode from Aliens in America but i am getting worried that it will not get picked up. all the episodes have been great, last nights was not my favorite but it was still fun and a joy to see. I loved how Mr. Matthews bought Justins candy bowl that he made in the first grade off of craigslist for 4 bucks. haha this show reminds me of Arrested Development (another show that was very underappreciated) so please watch this show i love it and i think you will tooo. give it a chance, everyone can relate to it. i showed my family the episodes and they all love it now.