Aliens in America

Mom's Coma

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Mar 02, 2008 on The CW

• I loved it!

Justin has to deal with the school bully, Trey. When his mom gets into a small fender-bender, he lies and says his mom is in a comma. Raja gets dragged into this lie also. Franny leaves a note on the car she scratched. Gary comes by the same place and completely hits the car that Franny hit. Now the owners of the car are getting the law involved. Trey becomes Justin and Raja's friend, but things get complicated for Justin when he must keep lying. Trey finds out that Justin lied.

This episode was great! It was pretty funny! I don't really like Trey at all. I loved the part when Justin was worried about Franny. This episode gets a 9.5 out of 10!
  • justin lies to save himself from getting a beating by one of the school bullies.

really great episode.I have been waiting for the show since the strike ended and this episode made me realise just how much i missed my monday night dose of humour. Justin's effort to wiggle himself out of a beating showcases some of the lies we all told in high school no matter what they were. i loved the way sound of music was incoporated into this episode and 'sing along' factor was hilarious. gary's attempt at fixing the situation adds as a reminder that sometimes a little honesty goes a long way and sometimes it is best to not run away.