Aliens in America

My Musky, Myself

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Nov 19, 2007 on The CW

• Why arent people watching this show!? It's amazing! Also, this was my favorite episode so far.

My Musky, Myself was definitely one of my favorite episodes of Aliens in America so far. I really hope this show gets picked up so I can see more great episodes like this one. This episode was hilarious, sad, touching, and it had a great storyline. Raja was so funny in the Musky costume and Gary's storyline was fantastic. I loved his scenes at the HHH store. This episode had some great lines and great moments. Oh and not to mention there was an Arrested Development quote in there "I've Made A Huge Mistake." I really hope this show gets picked up for a full season, I really really like it!
  • It was a great episode!

Justin is the new school mascot, but he feels that he can't do it. Raja takes over, but he says that something takes a hold of him while in the costume after he hurts somebody. Justin overcomes his fears and becomes the mascot again. Gary feels useless around the house, so he pretends to work at a hardware store. Then, he meets Helen and Toby, with whom he helps. He builds a roof for Helen and helps Toby with his basketball.

This was a great episode! I like how Gary felt with how he helped people. This episode gets a 10!