Aliens in America

The Metamorphosis

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Oct 22, 2007 on The CW

• Raja meets a girl finally

Justin meets a girl who turns him down and flirts with him in a sadistic manner. She finally meets her match in Raja. They begin everything in a nice and smooth when Raja suggests that they have a science project which they do together. This turns into a little bit of mess for both min characters. Justin's mom turns her clothing and overall dressing sense to his dad. This turns out to be one interesting twist. This episode was written beautifully well and most of twists are really funny in this one. This one will surely highten the popularity of this show.
  • I loved it!

Anita is a popular girl who used to be friends with Justin. She always teases him and Justin hates it. One day, she tries to tease Raja, but he is too realistic. He convinces her that just because she is hot, doesn't mean that she isn't smart. She starts dressing modestly and acting nicer to everyone. Justin and Raja both like her and Justin decides to make his move. He kisses her and she realizes what she has turned into. She goes back to her normal ways. Claire wants to be popular.

This was a great episode! I liked how Raja was to Anita. The result was great, but unfortunately, it didn't last long. This episode gets a 10!
  • Raja talks the popular girl "Anita", who dresses provocatively, into doing more with her mind to attract attention. Anita then becomes studious while Justin thinks he has a chance with her. When Justin kisses Anita, she goes back to her old ways.

I thought the Oct. 22nd show was really good. There was great acting and comedy. This is a really wholesome, family show and I hope it stays on for awhile. Those 2 guys are great and that Anita girl was fantastic. She really added some spark to the show, plus she was beautiful. Keep this show going. The mom and dad work great together and I loved the spray tan and the whole shopping bit. Raja is a sweet character and I think it has done a good service to show what muslins are like. Thanks for a great show.
  • Aliens in America is finally falling into place.

7.4
    So, here is Aliens in America's fourth week. I'm surprised it's managed to last this long. But I have to admit that I'm starting to enjoying the show. There might be lots of cliches, but somehow it works.

In this episode, Justin falls for the slutty, popular girl (naturally). But Raja somehow makes an impression and turns the girl into a bookish Amish-looking kid. Now Justin thinks he has a chance with her, and when he he goes in for the kiss, boom! She turns back to her old whore-ish self.

Okay, it's not original and there lots of stereotypes in the episode. But this all plays out for comic effects. I think it should be obvious what Aliens in America's audience is now. As unoriginal as it is, it's got some style. And this episode proved that.

But kudos anyway to Lindsay Shaw. I think I keep tuning in just because of her. Even though her character is a little dry. Also love Scott Patterson. His banter with Amy Pietz's Franny was very funny. It just makes me miss his character Luke from Gilmore Girls. Now those characters were interesting.