IsAll Creatures G & S being shown anywhere?

archangelwho

[1]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 18
    With al the really bad TV today, the same shows being shown over and over on more than one stations and the over all numbers of stations out there you would think some one would find a place in the US to show one of the great shows of all time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

racheldh

[2]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 4

I belong to Netflix and it's one of the shows you can watch instantly online on your computer. Hope that helps.

archangelwho

[3]Jun 2, 2009
    racheldh wrote:

I belong to Netflix and it's one of the shows you can watch instantly online on your computer. Hope that helps.

Thinks if I ever can bring myself to jion Netflix it will be helpful. Right now I don't have enough free time to make Netflix worth it but the main reason is that their radio spots are so dumb that I just can not do busy with them.

CrystalReyes0

[4]Jan 8, 2011
    • level: 1

Netflix has the seasons 1-7 onlineand a specials DVD.

archangelwho

[5]Jun 8, 2011

CrystalReyes0 wrote:

Netflix has the seasons 1-7 onlineand a specials DVD.

Had Direct TV but Disk offered us a better deal. Try to get say deal from Direct but they refused. Changed to Disk who turned out to be a major rip-off and I ended up fileing a complain with my state before I could get them to stop calling me. Within two weeks of leaving Direct they offered me a better deal than I had requested to stay with them (I had been with them for over 10 years). By this time I was mad at Direct because if they had been willing to work with me before I left then I would not have gone though all the peoblems I had with Disk so we just cut everything off. I wife signed up with Netflix a month or so ago and I did find the show. Had not had time to watch it yet but looking forward to them.