All Grown Up!

Bad Kimi

Aired Sunday 6:30 AM Nov 29, 2003 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • Good episode

It just goes to show that you really shouldn't judge anyone by their appearance or first impression. I think Kimi was a little hard on Chuckie, but he kinda deserved it. I always liked Kimi, she has changed so much. Before when she was a baby, she was so cute and energetic and she rarely ever cried. She was the complete opposite of Chuckie. With her being Chuckie's new little sister, I just knew she would be the death of him.
  • Okay so this "Z" person has maybe got to get out.

Kimi makes an new friend name Z.Chuckie thinks that he is part of some sort bad group.He didn't want Kimi to be part of it or be friends with him.But Kimi tells him to trust her.Altough Chuckle still doesn't trust her.So he begin to do some research background of Z.He thinks that Z stills stuff.But Kimi doesn't believed him.In the end when he founds out the truth. "Z" person needs to spit out the truth about the cops and not this nonsense to trick people or whatever this was. No offense this was not my favorite episode. I mean it is liked advising kids never go with the wrong crowd. Kimi hairstyle when she color.
  • An little advice not to go on the bad side.

Kimi makes an new friend name Z.Chuckie thinks that he is part of some sort bad group.He didn't want Kimi to be part of it or be friends with him.But Kimi tells him to trust her.Altough Chuckle still doesn't trust her.So he begin to do some research background of Z.He thinks that Z stills stuff.But Kimi doesn't believed him.In the end when he founds out the truth.He is sorry.

No offense this was not my favorite episode.I mean it is liked advising kids never go with the wrong crowd.Kimi hairstyle when she color it.It seemed that it has an message there.
  • Stupid episode.

After watcing this episode I knew that Kimi Finster would be one of the worst characters if not the worst in this show, and I wasn\\\\\\\'t wrong, in this episode we get to see Kimi\\\\\\\'s real behavior, while she\\\\\\\'s supposed to be a nice girl, she\\\\\\\'s nothing but a selfish girl who would betray her \\\\\\\"friends\\\\\\\" in order to impress a random guy she just met, and then after she was the last to join the gang, she acts like she was the one who was the leader of formed the group, well she is nothing, but an added forniture in the rugrats franchine.
  • A thug like character named Z manipulates kimi into a donation ring

2.8
    This episode was stupid because everything was out of character with kimi because she went out with Z that looked like a thug what was chuckie supossed to think?
    Kimi starts going out with Z and chuckie investigates him and then dil,phil,and tommy come along.And kimi is like he is a nice guy and all that junk.In the end its like Z was so good and kimi gets all mad at chuckie because he cared.
    stupid episode thats all I have to say really.
    And that it lacked a good solid interesting plot or any motivation what so ever bad episode.
NTOON