All Grown Up! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

All Grown Up Episodes Made By You!

TitanFan1

[1]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 21
    On this thread, you can post ideas and episodes made by you on this thread! Have fun!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xroc88

[2]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 2

The episode is called: Gearing up.

"Tommy gets Gears of war for his xbox360, meanwhile dill unlocks the power of his mind and accidently manifests gears locusts horde unto earth, Now tommy must gather up his friends and find a way to defeat the locusts while dill tries to manifest COG weapons to defeat the locust.

In another part of town angelica gets ripped off at a beauty shop while suzie learns about the russians plans to blow up the eiffle tower.

God i gotta stop playng this game.

jww047

[3]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 16
    Final Exams
    The gang are all stressing out because of the final exams, so they decide to steal the answers from the school office. Little do they know that they are not alone.

HeroJaden

[4]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 4
    Exams Cheat:
    The Gang Find Exams And Get Cheats But When They Ace The Test They Have To Escape From The School Into The Playground!

Ed,Edd And Eddy Brrr Yeah!(Tv Movie):
    The Gang Get Help From The Ed,Edd N Eddy Show When They Have To Ace A Pace Of A Food Fights!

All The Ice-Cream That You Can Eat:
    The Gang Are In A Sunny Day When They Find Out About The Teachers Getting Rid Of School Ice-Cream But They Save The School's Ice-Cream.Lol!

thetlkingalpal

[5]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 1

The episode is called... sour pickels

this episode begins when new kids come to school that think thier big and bad when they spot chuckie beging his nerdy self. they move their way over and ask cuckie if he was cool and said they were considering hanging out with him on one condition. Chuckie unwilling caves in to the desire to be cool. but finds out shortly he has to get the test answers on hiscell phone and texted them to them and worst of all he has to pin the whole wrap on tommy and dill the thought of "sweet" pickels of the school. after this is all said and done chuckie falls into the trap to be populair and blames tommy for texting the pics to the guys. As chuckie goes to bed that night he dreams of tommy and dill being sent to jail after he teams up with those guys and robs a jewlry store and pinning it yet again on tommy and dill. The next morning chuckie confess to the crime to the whole class even though it got him grounded and suspend it felt better havingit off his chest. And there you have it.

GrifterTWolf

[6]Jun 19, 2007
    • level: 26

Forever Friends:

Tommy becomes jealous when it seems that Dil and Chuckie are getting to become best friends, replacing his own friendship with Chuckie, when all they're doing is trying to set up a surprise birthday party for T. This prompts Tommy to run away and only Chuckie can know where to find him.

All Showed Up:

Dil's inventive abilities are one upped by a new kid in town named Casey, prompting him to give up his wacky inventions and try to turn to a normal life, until its uncovered that Casey has been stealing ideas based on Dil's own designs.

Two Halves of a Whole Pickle:

Forced to be roommates at Angelica's house for the whole weekend, Tommy dreads spending time with his older cousin, his only escape into his video games and movies. But when a thunderstorm knocks out the power for the entire block, the pair begin to realize how much in common they really have.

Okay, sappy ideas I know, I can come up with episode ideas so easily. I wish I could get a job as a writer

GrifterTWolf

[7]Jun 19, 2007
    UGH! And I hate this website, I'm level 14 wonder if it'll fix it at any point

LordGrievous

[8]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    GrifterTWolf wrote:

Forever Friends:

Tommy becomes jealous when it seems that Dil and Chuckie are getting to become best friends, replacing his own friendship with Chuckie, when all they're doing is trying to set up a surprise birthday party for T. This prompts Tommy to run away and only Chuckie can know where to find him.

All Showed Up:

Dil's inventive abilities are one upped by a new kid in town named Casey, prompting him to give up his wacky inventions and try to turn to a normal life, until its uncovered that Casey has been stealing ideas based on Dil's own designs.

Two Halves of a Whole Pickle:

Forced to be roommates at Angelica's house for the whole weekend, Tommy dreads spending time with his older cousin, his only escape into his video games and movies. But when a thunderstorm knocks out the power for the entire block, the pair begin to realize how much in common they really have.

Okay, sappy ideas I know, I can come up with episode ideas so easily. I wish I could get a job as a writer

Actually these are pretty good.

alot better then the other episode ideas in this thread.

GrifterTWolf

[9]Jun 20, 2007
    LordGrievous wrote:

Actually these are pretty good.

alot better then the other episode ideas in this thread.

Hey thanks! Oh I can be an avid writer I write stories all the time, and episodes come out of my brain as often as rain touches the ground so yeah.

jww047

[10]Jun 22, 2007
    A Mother's Dream
    During the school vacation, Angelica has nothing planned and is depressed because she has no plans. Charlotte decides to take Angelica on a Mother Daughter Day, much to Angelica's dismay. She spends the whole time trying to avoid her mom, until Charlotte realizes how much Angelica doesn't want to be there, which hurts her feelings. That night Angelica trys to apologize, and they get into a long conversation about Charlotte working too much and not having that much time with Angelica, so somehow they grew apart. Meanwhile the gang is stuck on a subway while trying to go to a rock concert.

jww047

[11]Jun 22, 2007
    Depression is not golden
    Susie goes into a depressive state when her music career isn't working well. Phil and Lil try to cheer her up while they have to stay there for the weekend because their parents went on a vacation, but it is no use. So Phil goes and gets Tommy, Chuckie, and Angelica and tells them about Susie. Everyone trys to cheer her up with, but Susie just wants to be left alone. Even Angelica trys to help her. Finally Kimmy comes over and tells Susie that even though she is not doing well with her singing career, she is much happier just singing in little places, rather than not singing at all. So Susie tells the whole gang that she is sorry for acting sad the whole weekend.

jww047

[12]Jun 22, 2007
    Truth or Dare
    The whole gang plays truth or dare, until Angelica dares Chuckie to go to the haunted house on the corner of the street and stay there for an hour. Susie, Phil, Lil, Tommy, and Kimmy tell Chuckie that the house is not haunted, its just a rumor. But Dil says that it is haunted and Chuckie should not go there. Chuckie agrees because Angelica makes him and the gang says there is nothing to worry about, except Dil who tries to stop Chuckie and fails. During the hour Chuckie is in there, he hears things and sees things that he doesn't believe. The gang waits and waits until the hour is done. But Chuckie does not come out. So they all go in and search for him and find his glasses in the hallway, but still no Chuckie. They all get scared, even Angelica who gets blamed by the gang for this whole thing. Then they find Chuckie standing outside the house, so they all rush to him and ask where he was and why he lost his glasses. But Chuckie doesn't remember and he found himself laying right where he was standing, so they all go home and try to forget what happened.

jww047

[13]Jun 22, 2007
    Surviving School
    Lil is tired of Phil copying her tests and her homework, so she tells him to do it himself, until she sees how bad he fails all of his classes. The principal warns him that he will be left back a grade unless he can pull his grades up. So Lil helps him study and Phil agrees to do it on his own for now on. Meanwhile Tommy, Chuckie, Kimmy, and Dil stress over the midterm exams until they start to go crazy. But Angelica and Susie tells them that they took the midterms last year and the best thing to do is relax and focus on doing well.

Pennridgeftbll

[14]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 5
    good episodes jww047!!! Here's one that should be the finale.

There is a terroristic threat in their town. The terrorist is Angelica b/c she wants to be famous. Jack Bauer saves everything like he always does. But only with the help of Tommy and Chuckie. This is the series finale b/c in the end Bauer kills Angelica but Tommy and Chuckie die in the process (killed by Angelica). Then Tommy wakes up as a baby again and the whole show was a dream.

jww047

[15]Jun 22, 2007
    No offense, but if that was the series finale, than Klasky Csupo would be hunted and killed.

xroc88

[16]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 2

Pennridgeftbll wrote:
    good episodes jww047!!! Here's one that should be the finale. There is a terroristic threat in their town. The terrorist is Angelica b/c she wants to be famous. Jack Bauer saves everything like he always does. But only with the help of Tommy and Chuckie. This is the series finale b/c in the end Bauer kills Angelica but Tommy and Chuckie die in the process (killed by Angelica). Then Tommy wakes up as a baby again and the whole show was a dream.

And it was all caused by kimi's experimental coffee.

LordGrievous

[17]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 13

Pennridgeftbll wrote:
    good episodes jww047!!! Here's one that should be the finale. There is a terroristic threat in their town. The terrorist is Angelica b/c she wants to be famous. Jack Bauer saves everything like he always does. But only with the help of Tommy and Chuckie. This is the series finale b/c in the end Bauer kills Angelica but Tommy and Chuckie die in the process (killed by Angelica). Then Tommy wakes up as a baby again and the whole show was a dream.

That is about the worst episode idea I've heard so far on this thread.

Pennridgeftbll

[18]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 5
    LordGrievous wrote:

Pennridgeftbll wrote:

That is about the worst episode idea I've heard so far on this thread.

lmao i was just kidding, plus if u look at my signature i love 24 so i just wanted to include Jack Bauer.

GrifterTWolf

[19]Jun 26, 2007

I didn't much like the finale idea EXCEPT for the idea that the series was a dream. Perhaps at least that part the creators can ahem... "Borrow"?

jww047

[20]Jun 26, 2007
    Take my brother, Please
    When Stu goes to the doctor's office, he is told that he is overweight. So he creates a workout room in Dil's room, which makes Dil move into Tommy's room. But how long can Tommy stand his little brother's weird personality? Meanwhile, Susie, Angelica, Kimmy, and Lil go out on a girls day out, but they all want to do different things.