All Grown Up! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Kimi

jena911

[1]Nov 19, 2005
    • level: 35
    shes my fav charcter,i don't know why,she just is

whats ur opinion?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PizzaKrust

[2]Nov 19, 2005
    • level: 1
    My opinion is that she stole Chuckie's personality and ruined the series.

Shyguy15

[3]Nov 19, 2005
    • level: 22
    She ruined Rugrats big time!! I think the old Rugrats are the best anyway, but she's alright on All Grown Up

schoolsucks2005

[4]Nov 20, 2005
    • level: 11
    I agree with PizzaKrust and Shyguy15 that Kimi ruined everything that stands for the Rugrats, so I hate her too sorry!

Wildfiregirl8

[5]Nov 22, 2005
    • level: 15
    jena911 wrote:
    shes my fav charcter,i don't know why,she just is

whats ur opinion?

i know i like her too i don't know why though there is something about her........

jena911

[6]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 35
    ok ok yeah she ruined Rugrats,anyone can figure that out,i ment N0W

who likes the 12 er 11 year old verson of her?

joewaistell

[7]Nov 26, 2005
    • level: 8
    she's alright but just so boring

PizzaKrust

[8]Nov 26, 2005
    • level: 1
    Kimi and Kira weren't needed. RIP was a waste of money and time.

Trollz_R_Cute

[9]Nov 28, 2005
    • level: 6
    shes one of my favs to and i dont know why most of you hate her. to you she may be annoying but so what thats no reason to hate someone

Richard80

[10]Dec 17, 2005
    • level: 2
    THIS IS MY OPINION OF KIMI, I LOVE ALL GROWN UP, that does not mean in any way I like all the characters and Kimi is the one I hate in both Rugrats and AGU.

Kimi should be removed from the show and here's why:

Kimi is selfish and self-centered, just look at the episodes like Bad Kimi or Memoirs of a Finster where she cares more about random guys or her roots over his own brother who loves her.

Kimi is really dumb, in memoirs of a finster she realized she's Japanese until she's 11 with random images coming from nowhere?

Kimi is an arrogant, she acts like she's the one who made the rugrats group, she's the last to join she must be humble but she acts like she can take decisions on the group, she should know what her place is, she should be thanked because they accepted her.

Kimi has no personality at all, while the other have developed their personalities Kimi remains being a hole in the show, even background characters like Harold overshadow her, so what's the point of having her on the opening anyways?

Kimi wasn't/isn't/won't be needed, she should be removed from the show, it's insulting to have a lame character like her who thinks is so great, she's pretty lame, that's my OPINION I AM NOT breaking any rule by supporting my hate of the character with valid points and examples and you communist moderators opressing our opinions, is our right to express our opinions is on the first admendent, again I love the show I am a fan of it but I'm not gonna lie and say that I think Kimi is needed. Thanks

schoolsucks2005

[11]Dec 18, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of board moderator or administrator]

AngelEllie

[13]Dec 20, 2005
    • level: 8
    She is ok.

schoolsucks2005

[14]Dec 20, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

witch482170

[15]Dec 21, 2005
    • level: 14
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

spongegab13

[16]Feb 5, 2006
    • level: 33
    she's okay.

chuckangie

[17]Feb 5, 2006
    • level: 5
    She doesn't suck but is definately a character that could be better. Theres nothing "flawed" or "strong" about her that makes her stand out from the other Rugrats.

Thats because, since the additions of Susie and Dil, we have way too many main characters to sufficiently spread episode focus on. Add their parents and grandparents and at least half a dozen supporting characters in AGU, you got yourself a mess.

Anyway, I've never viewed her to be unlikable but I've always viewed Kimi as that unecessry addition when Chuckie got a new mom. Chuckie just needed a mother not a sister. But IMO, Chuckie never really needed a mom in the first place. The fact that he lived with that gapping hole in his heart made him that unique little trooper that he once was.

gideonbernstein

[18]Feb 6, 2006
    • level: 43
    I would say that Kimi is also reckless. She would just dive into things despite Chuckie's worries. At least Tommy thinks about them first.

Trollz_R_Cute

[19]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 6
    Being Reckless is part of Kimi's character in my opinion and Richard80 im just wondering Im shure you have something better to do that complain about a cartoon character. Now u might ask what am i doing here defending her. Thats simple im trying to work out why you hate her so much is it because she reminds you of a girl who dumped you or would not even go out with you. same with all you other kimi bashers and people who bash other girl cartoon characters or even real life female actors . I think you should get a life and quit trying to make yourself look Tough/cool or whatever you guys think you are.

Richard80

[20]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 2
    Trollz_R_Cute wrote:
    Being Reckless is part of Kimi's character in my opinion and Richard80 im just wondering Im shure you have something better to do that complain about a cartoon character. Now u might ask what am i doing here defending her. Thats simple im trying to work out why you hate her so much is it because she reminds you of a girl who dumped you or would not even go out with you. same with all you other kimi bashers and people who bash other girl cartoon characters or even real life female actors . I think you should get a life and quit trying to make yourself look Tough/cool or whatever you guys think you are.

And of course you look really mature by coming here and insulting me because I don't like Kimi...awww... so sweet!

Why don't you take your own advice , I bet you have better things to do than come here and bash members of this message board just because they disagree with you and your opinion about a little fictional character.

Lol!!!, of course we the "Kimi bashers" don't like her because she reminds us girls that dumped us, just for the record a lot of people bashing Kimi are girls, so they hate her because other girls dumped them?

I just don't like Kimi, plain and simple, you like her? then great, I have my reasons to not like her, Kimi has no personality at all, she is very annoying in the episodes she is starring and she's a horrible friend, she isn't even a likeable character, most of the people I've heard they like her it's because 1) she's Japanese 2) She's cute, and those are silly but at the end reasons to like her, but other than that she has nothing, and to be honest, how could anyone find a rugrat cute at all?

Now I did reply to your post for respect, but judging by your writing style I'd say that you're a 10 years old kid, so I won't fight with you kiddo.