All Grown Up! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Kimi

Trollz_R_Cute

[21]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 6
    as I said I did not come here to insult you I simply came to find out why people like you waste your time bashing a cartoon or tv character its not like it is going to make a difference. the only time I have ever seen that people complaining about a cartonn character has done something is in the Scooby doo movie when they made scrappy doo the bad guy and BTW check my profile im 18. you may ask what an 18 year old is doing here talking about a kids show well check my profile again. The one thing I dont get is why you are here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Richard80

[22]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 2
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 04/19/2006 8:44pm

schoolsucks2005

[24]Apr 20, 2006
    • level: 11
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 04/24/2006 7:25am

Trollz_R_Cute

[25]Apr 21, 2006

Im sorry i guess i just got annoyed but now i see that its fair that you have your own opinion of kimmi as long as you respect mine and other who like her. and about calling the board moderators communists i dunno exactly what scool sux said but it may of been in violation of the rules and thats why they had to delete his message

Richard80

[26]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 2
    Trollz_R_Cute wrote:
    Im sorry i guess i just got annoyed but now i see that its fair that you have your own opinion of kimmi as long as you respect mine and other who like her. and about calling the board moderators communists i dunno exactly what scool sux said but it may of been in violation of the rules and thats why they had to delete his message

I deteled myself because I accidently double posted.

I'm glad you understood my point, this is not a fan message board, is a board where everybody is invited to give opinions of the show weather they are positive or negative.

TK-TN-TB

[27]May 30, 2006
    • level: 1
    This thread is almost 2 months old, but in my oppinion, I think Kimi would be liked more if she were viewed regularly like the other characters. There are major character personality differences between rugrats, and AGU, like Rugrat Kimi acts like AGU Dil and AGU Kimi acts like Rugrat Angelica and Susie combined. Though slightly of course. I like Kimi as a character because she's cool, but I hate her because she's been made WAY too selfcentered. XP but it's too late for my oppinion, isn't it?

boildacabbage

[28]Jun 2, 2006
    • level: 14

Shyguy15 wrote:
    She ruined Rugrats big time!! I think the old Rugrats are the best anyway, but she's alright on All Grown Up

Yeah, I didn't like her in Rugrats, she's far better inn All Grown Up! 

KingCale

[29]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 3

Da King has Spoken: Kimi is one of the reason Rugrats+AGU has been a succes.

The ones who hate her must be complete IDIOOTS including YOU PizzaCrust!

purplerae

[30]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 28

Wildfiregirl8 wrote:
    jena911 wrote:
    shes my fav charcter,i don't know why,she just is

whats ur opinion?

i know i like her too i don't know why though there is something about her........

I like Kimi too and I also don't know why...

gideonbernstein

[31]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 43
    Shyguy15 wrote:
    She ruined Rugrats big time!! I think the old Rugrats are the best anyway, but she's alright on All Grown Up

I don't know. At first people held Dil responsible for Rugrats' downfall, but since Rugrats in Paris the balme has been shifted to Kimi.

LordGrievous

[32]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 13

gideonbernstein wrote:
    Shyguy15 wrote:
    I don't know. At first people held Dil responsible for Rugrats' downfall, but since Rugrats in Paris the balme has been shifted to Kimi.

Everyone always seems to hate a new character that becomes a perminent member of the show.

I just don't see why everyone hates Dil and Kimi so much I see them as a great addition to the show.

WaxWind

[33]Aug 18, 2006
    • level: 8
    I never blamed Dil, I liked Dil, I think he was a cute adding for the show. But the chapters after RIP really sucked, and because Kimi and Kira came to the show at that time, they are probably the reason. Kimi may look nice (that's why most people like her) but she is kinda dumb. If you'll look at the second seasons episodes and than on the eighth season episodes, you'll see the difference. While the first seasons aimed for all ages, (I still laugh every time I watch episodes like "Grandpa moves out", and "Toy Palace"), the last few seasons seemed to aim more for little kids. One very good (or bad) example is "The day of the potty". The humor there was lower than the floor. Honestly.
    Something happened at the seasons after RIP movie. It wasn't the old gang, they were there all the time. It wasn't the parents, they were there too. Kimi and Kira were the new characters, so we would obviously blame them.

LordGrievous

[34]Aug 18, 2006
    • level: 13

WaxWind wrote:
    I never blamed Dil, I liked Dil, I think he was a cute adding for the show. But the chapters after RIP really sucked, and because Kimi and Kira came to the show at that time, they are probably the reason. Kimi may look nice (that's why most people like her) but she is kinda dumb. If you'll look at the second seasons episodes and than on the eighth season episodes, you'll see the difference. While the first seasons aimed for all ages, (I still laugh every time I watch episodes like "Grandpa moves out", and "Toy Palace"), the last few seasons seemed to aim more for little kids. One very good (or bad) example is "The day of the potty". The humor there was lower than the floor. Honestly. Something happened at the seasons after RIP movie. It wasn't the old gang, they were there all the time. It wasn't the parents, they were there too. Kimi and Kira were the new characters, so we would obviously blame them.

Maybe Maybe not, considering the two came the last couple of seasons the writers might have been in a jam so adding new characters was their only option to thinking of new ideas.

Many shows start losing their touch usually after season three or four anyway.

phantomgurl210

[35]Nov 2, 2006
    • level: 8
    I don't like her in Rugrats, as she stole the spotlight from Chuckie. It was a lot nicer before she came along.

However, I like her in All Grown Up, however, she's a bit boring and tries to be "out there" but really isn't, just weird.

Lily_King

[36]Oct 5, 2007

jena911 wrote:
    ok ok yeah she ruined Rugrats,anyone can figure that out,i ment N0W who likes the 12 er 11 year old verson of her?

oh sad! no way did kimi ruin rugrats!! (the writers just ran out of ideas...)i luv kimi in all forms, young or....well..not old but, a little older! lol

twinsthatrule

[37]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 11
    jena911 wrote:
    shes my fav charcter,i don't know why,she just is

whats ur opinion?

Yeah i like her alot too.

yougotburned

[38]Jan 16, 2011
    • level: 4

she is my favorite!! I really don't see how she ruined rugrats. It was geting bad before Rugrats in Paris.

WWinnieF

[39]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 20
    Well, Kimi did little to help the series after Dil came, because the purpose of the original series would be "babies who talk and go on adventures" and Dil could do NEITHER, whilst Kimi was a poor female replacement for Tommy, who was saddled with his poop-joke factory brother. But Dil could be ammended--i.e. forgiven--because at least he received a relatively likeable personality on AGU, whereas Kimi was not only too self-centered, but she, like practically all the girls--even Angelica, who ironically, received more attention than Lil, Susie, or Kimi, most likely because she was one of the originals (Lil was too, but she was just..."there" in the original series as a complement to her twin brother)--was shoved aside so that the guy could have a majority of the episodes. Not to rag on the dudes or anything, but I sort of felt that the amount of episodes in each season should've focused on each of the Rugrats in turn, so that each one could get a relatively decent time to shine.

yougotburned

[40]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 4

WWinnieF wrote:
    Well, Kimi did little to help the series after Dil came, because the purpose of the original series would be "babies who talk and go on adventures" and Dil could do NEITHER, whilst Kimi was a poor female replacement for Tommy, who was saddled with his poop-joke factory brother. But Dil could be ammended--i.e. forgiven--because at least he received a relatively likeable personality on AGU, whereas Kimi was not only too self-centered, but she, like practically all the girls--even Angelica, who ironically, received more attention than Lil, Susie, or Kimi, most likely because she was one of the originals (Lil was too, but she was just..."there" in the original series as a complement to her twin brother)--was shoved aside so that the guy could have a majority of the episodes. Not to rag on the dudes or anything, but I sort of felt that the amount of episodes in each season should've focused on each of the Rugrats in turn, so that each one could get a relatively decent time to shine.

I totally agree that they should have done that!