Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Needs To Be Renewed

Needs To Be Renewed For Another Season?

Nicktoons2

[1]Feb 9, 2012
    • level: 7

Needs To Be Renewed?

Edited on 02/09/2012 6:25pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kimokiko

[2]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 2

i agree but seeing as Klasky-Csupo is no longer producing anything and Nickelodeon is busy working with one direction (gay) and nick also dont wanna risk it i highly doubt it will be renewed

Nicktoons2

[3]Apr 4, 2012

I agree with that too but with Klasky-Csupo was making one new show nickelodeon should get together for a talk and have another show of this. This time they are babies again and with many new adventures to go on.

The new kids of the "2000" will get to see this show and it might even over spongebob. But i still think the show rugrats should stay the same because like Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Jetsons and Flinstones, and nickelodeon's legendary, never forgottenRugrats, shouldalways stay the same and never changed.

Since these are memorable i am glad they have that new 90's block on Teennick. These shows are not ended but that means they should NOT

BE FORGOTTEN!!

kimokiko

[4]Apr 6, 2012

well for me nothing to do with the rugrats is on tv. Here we only have Nickelodeon (im in australia) and it sucks to see kids watching all the crappy shows :/

Nicktoons2

[5]Apr 6, 2012

Thats Sucks, because in the USA teenick is doing this televison block called The 90's Are All That. Its from 12:00 am to 4:00 am. With all your classic shows like doug, kenal and kal, all that, rugrats, hey arnold and basicly all the other 90's nick.

Its been going on for 1 year now ( July of 2011.) Im not quite shure if it is in other countries yet but so far the block had millions of views so i hope Nick consider it and even for your country. So stay on watch for the block.

kimokiko

[6]Apr 11, 2012

I see Hey Arnold on occasionally BUT its about 1 episode a week the rest is taken up by icarly big time rush sponge bob victorious etc etc

Nicktoons2

[7]May 17, 2012

Cartoon network has been making two hour series finales for their shows. Maybe this could be renewed and make a two hour movie premireing on Nickelodeon.

kimokiko

[8]Jun 24, 2012

maybe but when you think of it Cartoon Network have been keeping to their CARTOON routes as for disney and Nick they just want money...

Nicktoons2

[9]Sep 21, 2012

Yah, All grown up Isn't that much popular anymore. So i dought nickelodeon or nicktoons will renew this show since you are right, they just want money.

WWinnieF

[10]Jan 5, 2014
    • level: 20
    Nicktoons2 wrote:

Yah, All grown up Isn't that much popular anymore. So i dought nickelodeon or nicktoons will renew this show since you are right, they just want money.

They've went the way of the dinosaur from focusing on family since they started emulating Disney, anyway. In the original days, they were trying to be anything but Disney.