All Grown Up!

The Rugrats: All Growed Up

Aired Sunday 6:30 AM Jul 21, 2001 on Nickelodeon

• This was a very nice and fun episode.

7.8
    I liked this episode while I think it did a very great job I just do prefer the normal episodes of Rugrats/All Grown Up. I really liked the flashbacks and of course going 10 years ahead of time. I really liked the Emica concert. I liked all of the practicing and the actual Dinasours of Disco scenes. The scene where they sung together was pretty nice and I liked how they fought over the microphone. I also thought the "Dr. Spooky" movie was cool. I really liked the You were there for me song. I thought it was really funny when Tommy patted down Charlie's hair because he looked really awkward and it reminded me of Ron from Harry Potter. This was a great installment but I think it was a tad boring for some reason I can't put my finger on. I think that the RugRats/All Growed Up just wasn't made to be streched out into such a long period of time but I still think it was nice. In conclusion while it's not my favorite thing to do strech out plot into an episode it was fun but a little boring.