All Grown Up!

The Rugrats: All Growed Up

Aired Sunday 6:30 AM Jul 21, 2001 on Nickelodeon

• I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!IT IS MY FAVOURITE ONE EVER!!

I like this episode of rugrats. In this episode the babies steal Angelica\'s toy and of course Angelica chases them to get it back. The babies decide to go into the futureso they hide in the closet and go into the future. **In the future** There is going to be a concert and this will be their first concert in which they go to. Angelica gets Tommy to steal his dad\'s scorpion neclace madallion thing. Tommy then gets in trouble and can\'t go to the concert. He gets grounded. Chuckie, Phil, Lil and Kimi try to help Tommy escape so he can give the scorpio medallion back to his dad. Suzie, who was babysitting Tommy, decides to let Tommy go. Those guys run off and after such along time get the medallion to his dad. Meanwhile Angelica is waiting for Tommy to show up with the medallion cuz she promised a friend that she had the medallion. Her friend doesn\'t know that she was lying. Soon her friend does know. After countless times her friend forgives her. At the Emica concert, Emica picks 2 people to come up and sing with her and she picks Angelica and Tommy. Those guys sing that \"I\'ll be friends with you, you\'ll be friends with me\" song. At first they\'re are singing it well but then the two start grabbing the mike from each other.**Back to the past**Tommy and Angelica are trying to grab the karoake player from each other. Sooner or later this ends. I like this episode alot. It was really grat and I loved it! This is like my favourite episode of Rugrats/All Grown Up!!!