It's rather surprising that here in a pilot many of the series' most popular catch-phrases and/or set-ups begin:
1. Gloria's mini-skirts.
3. Archie calling Edith a "Pip".
4. Referencing Reverend Felcher.
5. Archie says "Turlet" for toilet.
6. Archie & Michael's disagreements.
7. Michael's athiesm.
8. Archie calling Edith a "Dingbat".
9. Archie calling Gloria a "Little Goil".
10. Archie's anti-semitism without realizing he's being anti-semitic.
11. Archie confusing peopls names (i.e. Feinstein/Feinberg).
12. Archie's racism without realizing he's being racist.
13. Lionel acting silly to get the better of Archie without him realizing it.
14. Archie calling Michael a "Pollack".