We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

All Saints Forums

Seven Network (ended 2009)

All Saints Media ***Warning - Contains Spoilers***

scarlettslegacy

[41]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 12
    The AustralianTelevision Infirmation Archive (now THERE'S a mouthful!) says that in Dead Girl Walking, the episode aired in two week's time, someone dies. PLEASE be Spence, Zoe or Bianca. Those three really add nothing to the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Phoenix_Girl831

[42]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 2
    I suspect that it'll just be a guest star who is playing either a doctor or a nurse- Rather than one of the main characters. But if it was one of the main cast, I'd also like to see Bianca or Spence go. They don't really seem to add anything extra and Spence's whole purpose for being there is because he's the Father of Charlotte's baby. If he wasn't, what would he do, because he certainly doesn't add anything interesting medically into the show. But I think that Zoe's okay.

scarlettslegacy

[43]Sep 20, 2006
    well it said something like 'they lose one of their own', so I figure that's one of the established characters. I know that Spence and Zoe are only guesting for a while so hopefully it'll be one of them - I really feel their characters have nothing to add to the show. I'll be furious if they take of one of the characters who'd been around for longer.

Phoenix_Girl831

[44]Sep 20, 2006
    I thought that Spence and Zoe were permenant? At least that's the way TV Week have been plugging them. But I suppose it hasn't really been made entirely clear- One way or the other. But yes. If it is one of the main characters going, I hope it's Spence or Bianca or someone like that. Although, in the episode summary it says that Spence is still treating Molly that week- So it probably won't be him. And I hope we get a really good death scene! We haven't had a decent one in a good long while and they are always so dramatic and emotional!

scarlettslegacy

[45]Sep 20, 2006
    They don't tend to kill of ongoing characters, do they? they just get written out, liek jess went to St. Angelas and Nelson was commited. The one and only example I can think of of an ongoing character dying is Mitch.

I was under the impression Zoe was replacing Charlotte and Spence was only there were a dozen eps or so - kind of an overlapping replacement for Vincent. Now that her relationship with Dan is over, I can't see Bianca doing much - plus I think she made herself unpopular with Frank and Gabrielle by trying to palm off her mistake onto Dan. Of those three characters (and I think it's likely one of them will go, I always got the impression that they weren't going to be around for long) I hope it's Bianca.

Phoenix_Girl831

[46]Sep 21, 2006

I have a couple of theories about whom the person that “Dies” could be:

I still think that it’s most likely to be just a guest star playing a doctor or a nurse. That way, it can be “One of their own,” but nobody is left feeling too unhappy about it for longer than a single episode. They’ve done this before, and I’m sure they’ll do it again. (Note: Would the team really be “Shattered” by just a random character’s death?”)

It’s indeed one of those characters that have already left (Like Nelson or Jess or somebody.) That way, we could probably have some closure- In a big way! - On one of the departing characters. Although I really hope that Nelson doesn’t die, because he’s had enough tragedy in his life already and deserves some happiness for once. 

Maybe it’s one of the characters that hasn’t been around long and who was only ever meant to be there in an extended role- Bianca, Zoë, Spence, and Bart. Although, I thought that all of these characters were meant to be there permanently now. 

It’s one of the main cast. Their departure has just been kept very quiet. Remember when Nelson left? We didn’t find out about it until it was almost happening on our screens. So I guess this is also a possibility. 

Oh! All the analysing! I guess we will know more when next week’s issue of TV Week comes out. Roll on Monday!

scarlettslegacy

[47]Sep 21, 2006
    Yes, but even when Nelson and Jessica left, they LEFT, they didn't DIE. The last permanant cast member to die was Mitch, and the one before that was Sophie. Aus TV has become really soft lately about killing off permanant characters.

I think Bart's going to stick around. Zoe I thought was just replacing Charlotte, and I was under the impression Peter Phels was only doing a guest stint. Bianca is too manipulative for my tastes, I can't see her as a permanant fixture.

AussieFan80

[48]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 3
    It's gotta be Bianca!

Phoenix_Girl831

[49]Sep 24, 2006

Interestingly, this week's double article on who the newer cast want their character to get with, does not feature Bianca or Spence. There's also a line in the smaller episode article that says "Is this the last we'll see of Spence for some time?"

I still hold to my bet that it'll be just some random guest character- But we'll see.

scarlettslegacy

[50]Sep 24, 2006
    No, my money's on Bianca, Spence or Zoe :p What couples did they offer?

Phoenix_Girl831

[51]Sep 24, 2006

Well, it was all the actor's guesses. For example, Virginia Gay said that she'd been hinting to the producers to put Gabby with Jack (Ew!) and Chris Vance said that he thought that Charlotte, Zoe and Erica were all possibilities for his character. And Allison Cratchley guessed that Zoe would end up with either Sean or Vincent. (Personally, I'd love to see Vincent get with Zoe, if for no other reason than to see Charlotte's reaction. Imagine what it would be like if she arrived back from maternity leave to discover that Zoe and Vincent had gotten together!?!)

But no, I still think that it's just a guest star that dies/or they lose. I think that if one of the characters were going to die in next week's episode, then there'd be huge big headlines all over TV Week. But I could be wrong. After all, we never knew that Kerry was going to die...

scarlettslegacy

[52]Sep 24, 2006
    I'm taking this to the 'Who Do you think should hook up thread'.

scarlettslegacy

[53]Sep 27, 2006
    I was hoping to take this to the 'hook up' thread, but history hasn't reopened it yet, so I'll post in here...

I can see Sean with Zoe or Charlotte, and maybe even Erica. He seems to be oine of those guys that women are really drawn to. Zoe and Vincent I'd like to see - so far they seem to have a good comaraderie.

Bart having a crush on Erica is no surprise - I'd like to see how that jealousy thing goes.

But Jack and Gabby? Who else thinks Virginia Gay's secret wish is a makeout session with Wil Traval? (And am I only only person who says she is so not 24?)

scarlettslegacy

[54]Sep 27, 2006
    I was hoping to take this to the 'hook up' thread, but history hasn't reopened it yet, so I'll post in here...

I can see Sean with Zoe or Charlotte, and maybe even Erica. He seems to be oine of those guys that women are really drawn to. Zoe and Vincent I'd like to see - so far they seem to have a good comaraderie.

Bart having a crush on Erica is no surprise - I'd like to see how that jealousy thing goes.

But Jack and Gabby? Who else thinks Virginia Gay's secret wish is a makeout session with Wil Traval? (And am I only only person who says she is so not 24?)

Phoenix_Girl831

[55]Sep 27, 2006

Yeah, Virginia Gay so just wants to pash Wil Traval- But who can blame her? It's probably what a lot of women want! And yes, she does look a tad older than 24.

I would also like to see Vincent and Zoe- I'd pay to see Charlotte's reaction!

At this stage though, I'd say that it'll be Sean and Zoe. They did seem rather close during last night's episode. I think that Sean really deserves to be with someone nice. Because he's proven that he's willing to support his family and friends through the bad times as well as the good. Look at the way he has been standing by his sister and niece. And also, how he was with Charlotte over the course of her pregnancy. The fact that he is willing to do the hard yards with someone, says a lot about his character and what type of a person he is.

scarlettslegacy

[56]Oct 1, 2006
    According to the website (stupid pub hol means we don't get the mag until tomorrow!) in next week's ep Jo has a crush on Sean, much to Cate's chagrin - so at least we know it's not Sean who dies!

24lover

[57]Oct 3, 2006
    hi i am just replying to you about your All Saints Media ***Warning - Contains Spoilers***". You said you  heard two stories about charlotte being pregnant, well yes i watch the show every week and yes it's true she is about 3months more in real life than on the show. 

scarlettslegacy

[58]Oct 3, 2006
    Yeah I knew that - in TV Week a fdew months ago she said she was about three months more pregnant then Charlotte. SHe looked a lot more pregnant in last night's ep (Dead GIrl Walking).

Phoenix_Girl831

[59]Oct 3, 2006
    Tammy is featured in New Idea this week- There are pictures of her and her baby. Her baby is really gorgeous! Also, there was one paragraph that caught my attention. The gist of it is that New Idea recon that before Tammy left to go on maternity leave, her character was having pregnancy problems and relationship problems. I don't think we have seen much of that at all. We had the whole "Charlotte has high blood pressure" line, that was dealt with in about one episode only. And as far as I have seen, Charlotte and Spence haven't had so much as a fight, let alone any relationship problems. So I was thinking, either New Idea are deadset wrong, or it's a storyline that comes up fairly soon?

scarlettslegacy

[60]Oct 4, 2006
    Yeah, given how off the mark TV Week had been - and I study media, so I have some idea of how much tabloid mags love to hype stuff beyond recognition - I wouldn't put it past New Idea to have really hyped up things like her blood pressure, her worries about Vincent etc.

This week's TV Week has a bit of Jo being interested in Sean, much to Cate's chagrin, plus what's hopefully the A-storyline (last night's trailor certainly promoted it that way) of a major bus crash and they have to choose who gets treatment and who's beyond help, which ends in Dan reevaluating his profession.

I REALLY hope Dan doesn't leave. I'm convinced part of the reason Paul Tassone felt Nelson had 'run his course as a character' was because there was no room to pay attention to established characters while establishing a revolving bunch of NEW characters. I really hope we don't see Mark go for the same reason - sent the new actors packing instead!