All Saints Forums

Seven Network (ended 2009)

All Saints Media ***Warning - Contains Spoilers***

scarlettslegacy

[81]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 12
    In this week's TV Week there's a efauture about Cate's first shift as an ambo, and how she helps deliver a baby. Also a brief recap on the Frank-Bart-Evie living arrangements, and that Evie tells Frank she's pregnant, but how will Frank react???

Also, something about Dan and Jack discovering that 'honesty isn't always the best policy' - a nod to Jack's molestation???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

squishyhippo

[82]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 33
    Dan did look pretty uncomfortable when Jack told him about what had happened to him...

vicious_minx

[83]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 3
    10.08 - What Lies Beneath.

Charlotte comes back and finally goes into labour. Mike struggles with the limitations placed upon him and the protocols he must observe due to his drug addiction. A kid has cystic fibrosis and Frank tries to convince Eve not to have an Amniocentesis. Just another day at All Saints Western General Hospital.  

scarlettslegacy

[84]Mar 26, 2007
    Apparantly there's talk of Spence leaving. I hope so, he's a really superflous character and I reckon he treats Charlotte quite shabbily.

scarlettslegacy

[85]Apr 12, 2007
    This Week's TV Week (sorry about the last post!) says Bianca comes back - be interesting how Jack takes to her 'you've been given everything' attitude in light of his past... And Frank abd Evie apparantly split up, which I reckon is a shame.

scarlettslegacy

[86]Apr 16, 2007
    OK this week's TV Week - Frank and Evie have broken up and he's back to his cranky self, only worse. And the guy Jack recognised who molested him shows up again, and Jack has a scene alone with him.... hopefully a good storyline for Travel.

squishyhippo

[87]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 33
    I'm looking forward to a good Jack story line.

scarlettslegacy

[88]Apr 21, 2007
    Yeah, I hope they give Traval a bit more to work with - his outbursts are coming completely out of the blue, I wish there was a little more lead-up and subtlety.

scarlettslegacy

[89]Apr 23, 2007
    ALll Saints isn't screening next week - does anyone know why? THere's 2 1/2 h of DWtS (ugh!UGH!) - do they REALLY need 2 1/2 hours? They can't fit it into 2 and show AS at 930? And even finishing at 10, it'll probably go over still.

vicious_minx

[90]Apr 29, 2007
    • level: 3
    I cannot wait until we see the back of DWTS. And I'm really annoyed how everyone thinks DWTS gives All Saints better ratings. DWTS wasn't around four to five years ago.
    Edited on 04/29/2007 7:47am

scarlettslegacy

[91]Apr 29, 2007
    I don't mind DWtS per se, only that they can never get the timing right - I mean, how hard is it to get within ten minutes or so of what's been scheduled?

As far as ratings goes, I think DWtS gives it a good lead-in, but when people say 'it gets a ratings boost because of DWtS', they don't factor in that following a popular show is a very small part of it - they still have to create a good show that people won't switch off on.

scarlettslegacy

[92]May 8, 2007
    In this week's TV Week there's a small article where Will, Tammy and Mark are talking about the Logies. In the summary, Frank's angry because Bart's been falling asleep - apparantly run off his feet thanks to Dr. Alridge. Vincent and Mike fight because Mike replaced Vincent in with Jack for a surgery, and Charlotte doesn't seem too happy in her relationship with Spence. (Please make this be the end of it! Can't stand Peter Phelps.) Also, Jack discovers that justice comes at a price - souns intriquing!

scarlettslegacy

[93]May 14, 2007
    OK in this week's TV Week there's a feature about a possible romance between Sean and Zoe, and a breakout about Charlotte's resenment towards Zoe. One of the writers for the mag commented that AS doesn't have enough emphasis on relationships (YEAH!) and that the Zoe/Sean kiss seemed tacked on.

An article about Jack meeting another of Patrick Wesley's victims, Travid, who wants him to testify against Wesley. At least this means WS will be getting some screen time in the next few weeks :p

KittyVogt

[94]May 19, 2007
    • level: 2
    Hmm... Sounds like there's a new romance brewing. Or possibly a love triangle! I guess i have noticed a little something between Sean and Zoe. However, Mike asking her out is really weird! Well, good luck for the three of them.

scarlettslegacy

[95]May 21, 2007
    This Week's TV Week has a pretty good lot of All Saints stuff - the usual synopses evolving around a woman who can't remember being sexually assaulted, and Zoe and Sean's relationship progressing in secret, a small article about Jolene Anderson's previous training as a singer, and a page-length interview with Wil Traval about Jack's molestation.

Something grabbed me, which is that apparantly Patrick's other victim, Travis, who we meet in tomorrow's episode, is HIV positive, which rattles Jack enough to get tested himself - I assume that means Jack was raped. I really wish they were a little clearer about what they mean by 'molested', it's a very broad term.

And if Jack was raped, wouldn't he have been tested a long time again? He seems to conscientious to let something like that go unchecked, especially given he's a surgeon.

I have a feeling this storyline isn't going to be handled that well - from what I've read, the details don't add up. I think they handled Jaz's rape and Bron's molestation much better then this.

scarlettslegacy

[96]May 26, 2007
    According to the Aus TV Archive, next week Jack finds out that Travis isn't actually HIV positive.

This HIV/rape storyline is looking increasingly badly written as it goes on. I said before that it seemed like a roundabout way to bring rape into it (and a stupid way which underminds Jack's conscientiousness) and this seems to prove it, IMHO. Why bring HIV into it if it wasn't actually an issue?

scarlettslegacy

[97]Jun 18, 2007
    Well, Sean was the one who died - kinda surprising, that seemed too obvious to me. But I'm glad, I find him to be one of the show's most annoying characters. And then there's the repurcussions for Bart declaring his love for Erica - JA hinted that there's a romance around the corner for Erica, although she didn't say with who (my money's on Dan!)

scarlettslegacy

[98]Jul 2, 2007
    This TV's Week says next week Vincent quite, the storyline evolves around his confrontations with Mike and also his relationship with Charlotte.

Also a centerfold of Will Travel... yummy (my sisters and I are currently squabbling over it. My money, my magazine, my poster!)

scarlettslegacy

[99]Jul 16, 2007
    OK in this week's TV Week, Dan gets his results and they're positive. He and Erica hook up - yay! Looking forward to that one, although I'll be spewing if they don't play the safesex angle, given he has HepC and all that. And I"m interestde in seeing how Bart reacts.

Also, things come to a head between Zoe and Charlotte and Charlotte threatens to resign. I hope Zoe goes, the woman grates on me, I much prefer Charlotte.

super_fan14

[100]Jul 18, 2007
    • level: 1
    i read that article and i was like finally!!!!!!!!!!!!! you could see theywere going to get together, but i'm saddened it had to be underthose circumstances.i do prefer bart and erica paring but i do like the paring between dan and erica and i am glad that dan is getting some air time aswell. i would like to see how bart reacts, i think he will either srug it of and won't let it get to him or has a bad attitude towards everyone or just gets upset. as for the whole unsafe sex thing i think it would make an interesting story line but as they are nurses they would be careful unless it was a drunken mistake, then it might work.