I have made some adjustments to History's guidelines with a few new things from the TV.com TOS.
A FEW GUIDELINES:
- Please DO NOT copy and paste from a website or a TV guide for a summary. I do check and will track it down and will reject it. This is against TV.com TOS and you are breaching the copyright for the site or media (yes this includes Papers and Manazines). Episode Quotes are acceptable.
- Please double check the formatting of quotes that the context (the part in brackets) is in brackets. For example, Frank: (While trying to find something on his desk) You've got to be kidding!
- If submitting a trivia item please have either Trivia: or Goof: before it, depending on which it is.
- When submitting guest stars please do not add a full stop after Dr, Mrs, Mr etc. as it is not needed.
- If you are adding an allusion, trivia or note which refers to another show, you must make the name of that show italic. This is a tv.com rule. For example, you can submit "John Howard once did the same thing on Always Greener".
- Firstly, please try and get along. Don't post inflamatory remarks about other users or start flaming another user. The forums are a plce for ALL users to discuss their opinions and everyone has a right to an opnion.
- This is a forum rule - no fan-fiction is allowed to be posted in the forums. If you must have an idea or fiction either place it in your blog or on a website designed for fan-fiction.
- Always check if there has been another topic posted before you start a new one. Try using the Forum search to locate a previous topic.
If any of these rules are not met your submission will be rejected. If you unsure about something you wish to submit, feel free to PM me first.
I can not add people to the recurring stars list. This is automatically done by the sites coding and so far no recent ones have been pushed to the list to check / uncheck.