All That Glitters Theme Song

TheCajunQueen

[1]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 4

I would like to know if anyone can help me locate this show's theme song (so I can download it to my iPod) and/or help me complete the lyrics. My check of all the major lyrics search engine (lyrics.astraweb.com, lyricsFreak and others) has turned up a disappointing 0 results.

From what I do remember here goes:

"One morning the Lord, She woke up to say, I feel like I wanna be creative today. So by all the powers I have vested in me, I'll make the heaven, the earth and the deep blue sea....  Things that swim, fly, walk, cry, creep and crawl, now I better make someone to name them all.... Yes, a human was needed in the neighborhood, so the Lord made woman and it was good. She said the Garden of Eden's no place to be alone, so from the rib of the madam came Adam full grown.... As time went by, this groom and bride, followed the instructions and multiplied. She'd hunt, he cooked, she worked, he played, while she administered the government, he crocheted..."

Can anyone help to fill in all the ... blanks?  Thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ladybritcomfan

[2]Apr 29, 2007
    • level: 36

Go here for the lyrics: http://www.cfhf.net/lyrics/all-that.htm

It was a pretty good theme song. I remember sitting a portable tape recorder in front on the tv to get it, but I lost that tape a LONG time ago.

Edited on 05/09/2007 7:43am
    Edited 2 total times.

tisara

[3]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 2

You can download the song here:

http://www.televisiontunes.com/All_That_Glitters.html

I know it's...5 years later, but I thought I would post it in case people still search.

yafenshen

[4]Aug 22, 2014
    • level: 1
    @ tisara, thank you so very much! Every since the show aired it''s been my opinion that the theme song for All That Glitters had THE cleverest TV theme lyrics EVER. I do wish to be clear here, I'm speaking strictly of TV show theme songsONLY. (I mean it's clever, but it IS simply a TV theme song.) Again tisara, thanks a million for posting this, I've been wanting for a looonnnng to share it with friends who've never heard it! : )