All Worked Up

Monday 11:00 PM on truTV Premiered Oct 19, 2009 Between Seasons

All Worked Up Fan Reviews (3)

5.8
  • All worked up should have never been canceled.

I admire see dramatic conflict of workers in everyday struggles with their troublesome client. I enjoyed watching (Meter maid) Jackie Pucci, (code enforcer) Shawn Abron, and some Investigator that was on the show. But the only reason I watch this is because of (process server) Byran McElderry in NYC. serving up paper and the way he talk with that henchman voice or something. I don't get why People get so tight about getting served the paper. I would be upset if I got sued but not enough to go and kill or assault the man. I can see why this show is faked: So what, I don't cared if it faked/Staged. I want this show back on the air.

To TruTV: Please Bring this show back on the air.
  • So much BS.

I have been military for over 20 years. I have worked in Prisons and I have also a reputation for street fighting. This show and operation Repo are just bull shit and they over act and have no idea on what a real injury is incurred from what you idiots portray on your shows. I start to watch for nostalgic reasons. but when I see the bs acting I have to turn it off. Why can't you do a real situation show? I also drove hookers to jobs for a shot time too. You should do a show about the drivers. That is action. Try to get it real. We are not all idiots.
  • Wouldn't want to be in their shoes...

If you think that Fox Network's COPS is the only Reality TV series dealing with a difficult job & difficult people, the you have yet to see this show called All Worked Up.

This show follows several people who are "just doing their job" such as repo man, process server, tow truck driver, parking enforcement officer & others.

Sometimes the situations these people get into can be humorous, but they also encounter danger of varying levels on the job.

Despite what people say about them, they're just ordinary working people who just happen to be in occupations that no ordinary person would even dream of being in.

And we can see their misfortunes in the relative safety of our TV screens on TruTV Channel.