Allegra's Window

Nickelodeon (ended 1996)

Allegra's Window Fan Reviews (6)

7.3
  • She was 3? In school? There was only one human in town? She was purple? Her brother's name was RONDO!!!!!! Whats with the stinkin talking animals and instruments!!!!! BLUE RUDABEGAS DUH DUH DUH DUH DOOO

I have to admit that this show really is classic. Yes, a lot of things about the show really don't make any sense whatsoever. Yet when you're a kid are things really supposed to make sense? I still love this show and it is heartwarming to watch. I grew up loving and watching this show and I'm sure that everyone else loved it too they're just afraid to admit it.
    The show was very to say the least colorful. But that is kind of what draws you to the show. I think that the show should be brought back to Nick Jr. in place of that stupid show Lazy Town. Or at least it should be out on DVD. Basically, watch it!!!!
  • It's a show about 3-year-old Allegra who goes to preschool with her friends at Hummingbird Alley. It was cute and had lots of sing-along songs.

OMG OMG I only saw this show a few times as a 5-year-old girl at a friend's house but I miss it so much! I didn't even know what it was when I watched it, I only watched it because it was on. It was so cute and fun to watch and I really wish they'd bring it back on. It was canceled many years ago and I doubt I'll ever see it again. I'm nearly 16 now and if it were on, I'd almost definitely watch it even if it were on early in the morning. Well, of course, I'd probably record the show for later. I remember everyone in my kindergarten class was watching Allegra's Window and talking about it in school. I'm sure this one is much better for young kids than these crappy new shows on Nick Jr (like Wonder Pets and Go, Diego, go.) so please bring it back!
  • The show I barely remember...

Wow.... I barely remember this show! I recognized the show's title and part of the theme song instantly popped into my head. Hmmm... I'm trying to remember something from this show, but I'm starting to get it confused with "Wimzie's House" now. Well, at least I know that I used to watch it when I was a kid and I loved it. :)
  • great kids show!

this was one of my favoite shows when i was younger! i thought that it was super cool and totally awesome! i wish it was still on so that my siter and my cousins could watch it on tv... i think its on dvd but i miss it being on tv!
  • A great kids show.

This was a pretty good childrens television series. As is normal with good television shows, this one did not last long enough. This is a show that I would suggest watching if you get the chance. Check the bargain bins at Wal-Mart, the online movies sites (Amazon.com and such) and all of the cable channels that run old shows. Nick at Nite and TV Land are great for theses kind of shows. They will even do a week long spot for shows that only had 6 or so episodes. Then you have your super stations. They run a bunch of old shows too. All in all a pretty good show that did not get a good enough chance. Sometimes it is a simple as the show it is up against. Look at Law & Order. It is one of the longest running shows on TV. They moved it to go up against Lost. After about 2 weeks of getting pounded in the ratings it was moved back to it's original time slot. Shows like this should be given more of an opportunity.
  • Sometimes it sucks, but it's usually okay. Course, it'll always be better than Neighbours! How can anyone watch that? It should be shot down.

Sometimes it sucks, but it's usually okay. Course, it'll always be better than Neighbours! How can anyone watch that? It should be shot down. Anyway, Allegra's Window, it's weird at times, and usually quite unbelieveable, and sometimes everything is just too perfect, but it's cool as it is. Oh, and i'd NEVER EVER want to live there. Beach views and death on every corner!