Allen Gregory Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

What could save this?

ZoneHero

[1]Dec 4, 2011
    • level: 19

Since this show is failing, sinking while on fire and explosion after explosion keep occuring, what could have save this show and continue being on air? ... aside from having Seth McFarlane's name on it.

I would say, since that have Allen Gregory as this wormy little kid, he should actually cummupins for his actions.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sssc

[2]Dec 7, 2011
    • level: 6
    LoL I think I must be the only one who thinks this show is funny....when it first came on, thought oh no not another fox cartoon but I have seen a couple episodes and think its funny or at least funnier than the Cleavland show.

Raccoon1459

[3]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 22

Nothing,'cause the show is cancelled.

startug

[4]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 23
    sssc wrote:
    LoL I think I must be the only one who thinks this show is funny....when it first came on, thought oh no not another fox cartoon but I have seen a couple episodes and think its funny or at least funnier than the Cleavland show.

You aren't the only one, and I'm sure Raccoon here liked it too. Like he said though, the show has been cancelled. I'm only the slight bit disappointed though.

Raccoon1459

[5]Mar 11, 2012
    • level: 22
    I felt that it should've went on longer than it did.

MoisesBernal

[6]Mar 13, 2012
    • level: 1
    This is honestly one of the most clever animated shows in a long time...it is hard for people to understand satire and sarcasm. Everyone just wants fart comedy. They don't get the quality of the jokes. Unlike other shows, Allen Gregory has jokes in every second. Most jokes go unnoticed because people just notice jokes that are obvious. And people take jokes as opinions when the implication of the joke is in itself sarcastic.

This is one of my favorite shows ever. Now I only watch a few comedy shows like the Big Bang, the office, How I met Your Mother and Parks and Recreation. However the show I'd prefer to be watching is Allen Gregory! I have watched the seven episodes at least 10 times each