Ally McBeal

Buried Pleasures

Aired Unknown Nov 01, 1999 on FOX

• This episode is the best of the whole series! It is one joke and bit after the other which combined make up for the best episode in the series! (WARNING! Spoilers)-> Although the series is over...

1- Ling has an erotic dream about Ally
    2- Nelle\'s fantasy is to be spanked
    3- Billy behaves like a total pig (surprise!) and ends up arguing heavily with Renee
    4- Ling kisses Ally (!!!)
    5- Elaine makes out with John
    6- John spanks Nelle (!!!!!!)

It is one shock after the other...Richard in this episode (although not mentioned previously) is also extremely hilarious (btw).

My favorite character is Ling (and always will be). Ever since she appeared in season 2, I\'ve been waiting for her to do something wild, sexy or simply important to establish her as a regular character in the show. When I saw Ally kissing her, I knew this episode was meant to be good (very hot too!). I checked my watch, however, and I knew the episode wasn\'t even halfway finished. And then, minutes later, John takes a brush to Nelle and spanks her! I just couldn\'t stop laughing at that part when he starts Poughkeep-ing away as she asks him to leave, LOL!

Anyway, this episode is really, really good. At first Ally McBeal is a bit dull, especially since everything is always about her. However, this episode is the best in the series and even if you don\'t like Ally or the series itself you should certainly watch it.