We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

An Almost Human Community
FOX (ended 2014)
It's there a list of what order the episodes were supposed to be shown in available? I'm thinking it might be interesting to watch them in the right order to get the flow of the character development - though I'm enjoying the show quite a bit as it is.
Comments (11)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
It screws up the interpersonal relationships and character development (even some of the cute moments like Rudy's wanting to go undercover or John's getting closer to Dorian) so here's a list in order of airing for you to judge:

• 1 Pilot (Ep 1)
  • 2 Skin (Ep 5)
  • 3 Are you Receiving? (Ep 6)
  • 4 The Bends (Ep 7)
  • 5 Blood Brothers (Ep 8)
  • 6 Arrhythmia (Ep 3)
  • 7 Simon Says (Ep 10)
  • 8 You Are Here (Ep 2)
  • 9 Unbound (Ep 9)
  • 10 Perception (Ep 4)
  • 11 Disrupt (Ep 11)
  • 12 Beholder (Ep 12)
  • 13 Straw Man (Ep 13)
Flag
Thank you both very much! Ed, I've seen your comments about it in your photo recaps, and that was what piqued my curiosity as to what order they were supposed to be in. BTW: I'm really enjoying your reviews - Thanks!
Flag
Been my pleasure, Thor! I look forward to these last 3 in a major way. And there are a group of us who are doing a rewatch in the correct order after the season - keep in touch! I'm sure I'll put up a discussion about what people think of it after watching JH Wyman's vision. Love to hear what you have to say!
Flag
1.01 Pilot (#1.01)
1.02 “Skin”- (#1.05)
1.03 “Are You Receiving” – (#1.06)
1.04 “The Bends” – (#1.07)
1.05 “Blood Brothers” – (#1.08)
1.06 “Arrhythmia” – (#1.03)
1.07 “Simon Says” – (#1.10)
1.08 “You Are Here” – (#1.02)
1.09 “Unbound” – (#1.09)
1.10 “Perception” – (#1.04)
1.11 “Disrupt” – (#1.11)
1.12 “Beholder” – (#1.12)
And 13 is in its original place
Flag
So are 11 & 12 you silly and immensely frightening Clown! ;-0 Grumpy - do you think it will be arc heavy as I wagered in my review? Looking at the previews, I am not so sure now. WHen Wyman said the last 5 needed to be in order, I really thought that was why. ANd how about Minka with purple hair!? NomNom
Flag
I think the last 3 will be arc heavy
More importantly, with regard to the purple hair - will the collar and cuffs match?
Flag
Oh God I hope so!
Flag
I VOLUNTEER TO FIND OUT!!!
Flag
The order on production and JH Wyman's intended order of airing is:
(Actual order it aired listed to the right)

Pilot (1)
You Are Here (8)
Arrythmia (6)
Perception (10)
Skin (2)
Are You Receiving? (3)
The Bends (4)
Blood Brothers (5)
Unbound (9)
Simon Says (7)

The last 3 episodes are in their intended order. We address the effects of this in my lasy couple PHOTO RECAPS and subsequent Discussions right here in the Almost Human Community.

Hope that helps.

Edshrinker
Flag
They may be lasy as well (lazy? lol) but what I meant was LAST couple recaps.
Flag
Great question! I'm not sure of the answer, but hopefully someone else knows. @edshrinker @Grumpyclown
Flag
Follow this Show
Members