An Almost Human Community
FOX (ended 2014)
I was wondering if everyone has been seeing new ads on TV or radio for the show's new air date? I just hope they are getting the word out so the ratings are good for the first few weeks. It would be a shame to waste the idea because of failure to correctly use advertisements.
Comments (5)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I saw a ton of it during the football games. Haven't watched the Animation Domination slate yet but I'd imagine it got quite a bit there as well. I've even seen Fox Sports 1 and FX advertise it a bit as well.
Flag
Well it's a big deal of a show for them.

PLUS... they rescheduled the premier and pushed it back. So they're probably scrambling to say "FYI - the show is starting on THIS day not THAT date, please watch it"
Flag
They went heavy on it during yesterday's football games, which surely helps, though it's a bit late in the game given the premiere was originally this week.
Flag
Come to think of it I have not seen a TV ad, or radio, or billboard with the new air date. I could only find the new air date on the smaller TV web sites and fox.com. Not a great think tank over at Fox it appears.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    Dateline NBC
    NEW
    NBC
  •