Alphas Forums

Syfy (ended 2012)

Official Season 2+ News, Speculation, Etc. Thread (possible spoiler!)

Gislef

[1]Sep 26, 2011
    • level: 101
    Please direct all general news, spoilers, speculation, etc. for season 2+ here.

Basically, if it's about stuff that hasn't aired yet, and there isn't an episode discussion thread, it goes here.

Online polls, petitions, surveys, etc., also go here.

Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Sep 27, 2011
    • level: 14

this is what i see coming for season2

plot-now that alphas are expose i see a big plot coming where humans try and kill alphas and some even fear alphas and seeing how our alphas and others deal with that hate and fear....i also see the goverment trying to take over this stuff in a bad way....and i see that immortal alpha doing some not so good things with rosen daughter danilla by making red flag even more dangerous than before.

nina and hicks-i see them getting closer(i like them as the jean and cyclops)but i see a bomb in the road for them.the only thing i see exciting about them if nina gets pregant and she gets telekenisis and cant control her powers. or hicks wife could want him back and promise more time with his son whick causing problems for nina.

hicks-i want to see the dad side of hicks maybe his son will have powers and come to his dad for help

nina-i have no clue expect for the hicks and nina thing realtionship thing i talked about.

rachel-i see her trying to have a love life but cant

gary-i see garybeing gary

bill-i see his wife leaving him after the alpha been expose thing or maybe she dont want a child with him anymore.i also see bill having health problems with his heart.

now this is where i see it going.i explain the plot and each character development.this is what i see or at least kind of hope to see

blackmage8472

[3]Sep 28, 2011
    • level: 15

Predictions:

Season 2 will open with Rosen in some secret military prison until some crazy crime happens where the team refuses to do anything until Rosen is released.

Parish will secretly be behind an anti-alphas militia in a season long arc. Ultimate purpose will be to militarize the Red Flag rank and file. Also Parish will behind the assassination of Senator in a subcommittee dealing with the alphas phenomenon. Again, purpose will be to start a war.

Bill will actively search for a cure to being an alpha.

Gary will eventually start leaking information to Red Flag... until he realizes his information is killing people. Rosen finds out and hides the truth from everyone including the team.

Clay will become more militant in his beliefs, possibly even going rogue.

Hicks will fall off the wagon and start drinking in secret.

Nina, unknowing about Hicks's drinking will start to become unhappy with the relationship and starts to use her ability to change Hicks to fit her wants.

Rachel will develop unseen leadership qualities, think development of Willow from Buffy.

Rosen will find out about the connection between his daughter and Parish... at the end of the season.

jack756

[4]Sep 28, 2011
    • level: 14
    blackmage8472 wrote:

Predictions:

Season 2 will open with Rosen in some secret military prison until some crazy crime happens where the team refuses to do anything until Rosen is released.

Parish will secretly be behind an anti-alphas militia in a season long arc. Ultimate purpose will be to militarize the Red Flag rank and file. Also Parish will behind the assassination of Senator in a subcommittee dealing with the alphas phenomenon. Again, purpose will be to start a war.

Bill will actively search for a cure to being an alpha.

Gary will eventually start leaking information to Red Flag... until he realizes his information is killing people. Rosen finds out and hides the truth from everyone including the team.

Clay will become more militant in his beliefs, possibly even going rogue.

Hicks will fall off the wagon and start drinking in secret.

Nina, unknowing about Hicks's drinking will start to become unhappy with the relationship and starts to use her ability to change Hicks to fit her wants.

Rachel will develop unseen leadership qualities, think development of Willow from Buffy.

Rosen will find out about the connection between his daughter and Parish... at the end of the season.

wow i like ur predictions.maybe both of our predictions may happen that would be a even bigger sesason if everything me and u talk about really happened in the show.i would be so excited i may faint lol

Gislef

[5]May 16, 2012
    • level: 101
    The first seven episodes of the new season are up. Starts July 23.

blackmage8472

[6]Jun 9, 2012

Promo:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/alphas-season-2-first-promo.html

Also according to various interviews the first episode of the season will see Rosen discredited andinstitutionalized... called it.

blackmage8472

[7]Jul 5, 2012

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/07/alphas-season-2-guest-stars-press.html

Guest list for the season. Summer Glau will be back for 3 episodes.

blackmage8472

[9]Sep 8, 2012

BillTheCat005 wrote:

WHY can I not watch Gaslight or Alphaville without paying for it. I can watch the first 5 episodes of Season 2 on Hulu!

YellYellYellYellYellYellYellYell

Hulu typically holds back episodes a couple of weeks or a couple of the most recent episodes.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[10]Sep 24, 2012
    • level: 13
    blackmage8472 wrote:

BillTheCat005 wrote:

WHY can I not watch Gaslight or Alphaville without paying for it. I can watch the first 5 episodes of Season 2 on Hulu!

YellYellYellYellYellYellYellYell

Hulu typically holds back episodes a couple of weeks or a couple of the most recent episodes.

There are other sites where you can watch for free...

wm4

[11]Sep 29, 2012
    • level: 3

After that episode 9, maybe some of us already know that Stanton Parish had lost
    something important as a human, that cause him to do the similar things again
    & again (that thing in Ep 9 isn't the first time he does it.) I just wondered why
    he did end up like this.

I don't think it is due to Parish being the super Alpha. It's just because he lives
    too long enough and is a stupid old man.

Edited on 09/29/2012 2:54am

haldrey

[12]Oct 16, 2012
    • level: 22
    One more episode to the end of the season, time flies when you're having fun.

wm4

[13]Oct 17, 2012
    haldrey wrote:
    One more episode to the end of the season, time flies when you're having fun.

^A huge this. I am surprised that this season goes so fast!

SonicHogWiz91

[14]Oct 22, 2012

When will we know if season 3 is on the way? Will we know yes or no by the end of the year?

wm4

[15]Oct 25, 2012

http://www.tv.com/news/alphas-season-2-finale-when-the-lights-go-down-in-the-city-29889/

I am fairy skeptical on Parish's intent to let Rosen kills him, but I think I might be right.

Both are seemly "gods" to the seemly huge alpha community. if Parish dies
    Rosen will be admired as the only god remain, and he would be forced to lead the
    alphas and follow the Parish's way of doing bad things. Just like Rosen had said
    he can't be that person, while he had chosen not to do that he is also aware of the
    little trap Parish had set up for him.